Coli "militants" are making a difference

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference is that I don't post on reddit or st0rmfr0nt wondering why there aren't any positive black threads. I stay my ass here and talk about black issues on a forum that is suppose to allow that type of conversation.

You are a CAC who is mad that black posters are not licking and shining your boots and any positive black conversations are just evil militant banter to you.

Thats the difference between us, you are just fukking stupid is all it is.
Because you'd probably get roasted on reddit. On here you got bunch of other idiots to cosign. You are at ease. Just the same as the "cacs"on reddit or whatever.

Whatever race I am, the fukk would I care about message board posters for? And these conversations are hardly positive, just a bunch of bullshyt.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
When you love being black (which is just loving being the person you was born as), Cacs take that as a insult/attack to them.

I've noticed this as well. That's why they try to push white superiority so hard. Their belief is shaky. They can't just live their lives; they need you to believe in it. The white people I've noticed like this in real life; once they see it doesn't faze you they turn into needy children groveling for your approval. They have this gnawing inferiority that's hard to explain...once you see it everything about them crumbles.

How can a group of people be so full of hate if it doesn't spring from something internal. See if I was a happy person, secure in myself, what reason would I have to go out of my way to shyt on other people so hard? I'd just live my life and be happy. But with white people it's like an addiction. If there's no black people around they will seek you out just to shyt on you. They will drive out of town just to yell ****** out their car. I mean look at all the cac poster on here.

It really makes you think like...wtf is their dysfunction

Last edited:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt look how tight white people like @sun raw & @Danny Up are getting in this thread:pachaha:
You clowns are silly. Everyday you talk about systematic racism. Now if this turns into a "war". Black people will be on the losing end. What do blacks own? Who is your employer? Who controls your finances? You hate these people so much, yet you rely on them for every aspect of your being. Talk about that, simpleton.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
How can a group of people be so full of hate if it doesn't spring from something internal. See if I was a happy person, secure in myself, what reason would I have to go out of my way to shyt on other people so hard? I'd just live my life and be happy. But with white people it's like an addiction. If there's no black people around they will seek you out just to shyt on you. They will drive out of town just to tell ****** out their car. I mean look at all the cac poster on here.
that SAE vid encompasses this perfectly. A bus full of white people, yet black people was all they could think about. weird.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clowns are silly. Everyday you talk about systematic racism. Now if this turns into a "war". Black people will be on the losing end. What do blacks own? Who is your employer? Who controls your finances? You hate these people so much, yet you rely on them for every aspect of your being. Talk about that, simpleton.

Let black people worry about wtf they are going to do. In the mean time, the coli will continue to talk about uplifting the black community. Why are you so concerned with positive talk for black people? Oh, but we know why that is.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
And anotha thing. Being pro black ≠ anti white. Mufukkas need to seriously undastand dat shyt. :aicmon:

You can still be bout dat pride in yaself/parents/lineage without losin ya humanity. Just like you can be a good person, a nice guy without being some fukkin chump or somebody's naive doormat. We(da ones wit common sense) know not all white folks are demons. Just like ain't all black folks are saints. Obviously dere's gon be more of a benefit of da doubt and more compassion towards our own...but most of dese cats ain't on dat Hitler extermination type dumb shyt dat stay bein projected. shyt's retarded. :aicmon:

Brothas are just frustrated, gettin fed up, and just ventin. Some show more restraint wit da anger while othas bout dat "nah fukk you" steeze. Regardless of da execution, bof can be valid and serve a purpose because knowledge has more than one way of being parlayed.

Dese confused wet phaggits runnin round hea wit dey torches, silver "militant" bullets, and garlic necklaces need to relax and get a fukkin grip. :camby:

Last edited:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
It's amazing.

Look at them scurry! :heh:

It's hard to believe these are the same people that colonized my people. They crumble so easily.

When I get to heaven imma have a long talk with my ancestors.

it's gonna be tough to do that on account of heaven not being real and all

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you'd probably get roasted on reddit. On here you got bunch of other idiots to cosign. You are at ease. Just the same as the "cacs"on reddit or whatever.

Whatever race I am, the fukk would I care about message board posters for? And these conversations are hardly positive, just a bunch of bullshyt.

But on this website you are doing what you just describe. You can't be this stupid to not be aware of that, right? Its just your obsession has you doing illogical shyt. You know that you even posting here getting mad at positive black conversation on a black forum is stupid. You sit back and laugh/troll this forum and you think its really getting to some people here but you are showing your insecurity and you look sad.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
i'm so mad that i decided to burden this thread with really low-effort posts yea

Look at how they burn in the sun. I have never in my life needed someone else to believe in my superiority to know I was better. But these people...look at them.

If you've ever dated a girl with Borderline personality disorder you know what I'm talking about. They crave your approval. They have this want. And when they don't get it they turn into snarling beasts. It's always well hidden but once you see inside them there's no going back. You've broken through.

Danny up and sun raw I'm glad u guys broke character so you could illustrate what I mean. I wish you well, white man. I wish you well.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Sun raw" if that name isn't the best name for that CaC I dont know what would be. :mjlol:

Call me fukking "Sun Golden". :yeshrug::blessed: Dat sun be like:blessed::blessed: in the summer.

Global Warming is a bytch out here.