Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
@trilldealbaby ion even feel like negging you no mo. this thread backfired enough already. you seemed so chill before tho idk what happened

welp...you brought this on yaself

yo....I don't care. I just had to get that out. you going pages on end whining about "DUDEZ ON THE COLI" as if we some sort of hivemind trying to oppress you poor female users. But in reality 90% of the people in the thread came in here ready to clown whoever they thought she was gonna expose, myself included. you calling nikkas capes when you petitioning harder than OP for the thread to be out the bushes.

I'm just calling it how I see it
Damn you :umad: cuz nikkaz said op is average and should post her pic get your dikk outta her ass and once again

:umad:

Direct all inquiries of me giving a fukk to @Fonsworth thanks.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Man fck this bytch.....Don't let these broads tear your confidence or any of it left to shreds. This is what a lot of them do, got nikkas out here depressed and commiting suicides and shyt all over some p*ssy....fck this attention whore and be on your grind. I wish I would let any of these broads put me in a state like that. :rudy:
You guys have threads critiquing women all the time. None of the girls complain, so what's really the problem?

Last edited:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Man this Color Purple, looks like the girl from the third floor in everyones building looking ass bytch. Cmon son :beli: she look like she can bench 250 with one hand and shyt :wow:

On another note, everybody needs to get along :mjcry:

Tryna out Boda like that :wow:

You ain't shyt.:mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You need to stop self loathing. YOU outted yourself. Your the one who said you wanted a good looking female because you yourself looked good. That's when I asked you to prove it and that's when you sent me your picture. You came in and admitted you were one of them and I didn't even call you out.
And I do. This isn't self loathing, and the thread title implied a whole lot of exposures going down.

fukk it.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
@trilldealbaby ion even feel like negging you no mo. this thread backfired enough already. you seemed so chill before tho idk what happened

welp...you brought this on yaself

yo....I don't care. I just had to get that out. you going pages on end whining about "DUDEZ ON THE COLI" as if we some sort of hivemind trying to oppress you poor female users. But in reality 90% of the people in the thread came in here ready to clown whoever they thought she was gonna expose, myself included. you calling nikkas capes when you petitioning harder than OP for the thread to be out the bushes.

I'm just calling it how I see it
So how does that make the 90% of yall different from me

Status
Not open for further replies.