Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nah breh. I said it In that other thread,

nikkas on the coli are nice to females for the most part. If a brehette has the courage to post a pics she gets daps and compliments off gp. Dudes highlighting her best features and ignoring the not so good ones. Which is why what op pulled is shytty and weak.

I remember that post. Real shyt though.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
0044.gif

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Oh snap since I got a thread kinda dedicated to me already...

For those that dont know we are working on a black owned game called (Battle For Mine) BFMTHEGAME on youtube.

Game is gonna be extra funny lots of humor.
I'm gonna make a new thread soon where yall can Easily be involved and have fun with it too. Game Demo will be out soon so subscribe to the youtube channel bbeboda.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Nah breh. I said it In that other thread,

nikkas on the coli are nice to females for the most part. If a brehette has the courage to post a pics she gets daps and compliments off gp. Dudes highlighting her best features and ignoring the not so good ones. Which is why what op pulled is shytty and weak.

what did she pull?

:lupe:

from what I can tell, she's calling nikkas out for their ducktales, that has nothing to do with how she looks at all.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You pretty much have to be a dime, whatever their definition is, to get away with this shyt. But even then.....:ld:

I don't know, some guys have a very jaded view of real women. I think she's pretty so are a lot of females here honestly. Not :cape: but it's some weird dudes on here especially when I get more pm's from faq trolls than anything else, main reason why I took most of my pictures down. Most females do seem to just comment and mind their own business. Then again I'm not in the thirst bidniss I usually just post and k.i.m. myself.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how does that make the 90% of yall different from me

We didn't make the thread and poorly deliver on it. I mean the premise of your thread is calling dude a liar and your proof is a pic he already posted himself. :yeshrug:

You woulda got negged trained either way

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh snap since I got a thread kinda dedicated to me already...

For those that dont know we are working on a black owned game called (Battle For Mine) BFMTHEGAME on youtube.

Game is gonna be extra funny lots of humor.
I'm gonna make a new thread soon where yall can Easily be involved and have fun with it too. Game Demo will be out soon so subscribe to the youtube channel bbeboda.

Support black business :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.