Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Put a bad taste in my mouth for the day.

giphy.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
not many people can be trusted breh :manny:

but not everyone is a benedict arnold on here. Just last month a coli breh pmed me who lived in my city (no homo) he ran a gym, and now dude is my personal trainer. Dude has my phone number but we doing business
Gaaaaaaay

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:yeshrug:Couldn't even tell you. But you don't ask perpetrators why they do what they do.

Search @At30wecashout

Use keywords

Elf ears
Big lips
Short
5'7
Bullied
No girlfriend
Single

And anything else you can think of. I told the story of how I was told I could die and no one would care, I constantly talk about self improvement to have a better chance in dating, etc etc etc.

When you pull the trigger on this bullshyt, make sure you did the homework. Be amazed at the zero times I mentioned bagging a dime, or my mention of copping fat girls, hard to look at girls, the fact I say I am poor as fukk, don't have my own place, etc etc etc. My profile is open for the world and nothing I said has been contrary to that. What do I need to lie for? Hell, my name is a reference to me being a spectacular fukkup who has to do right so by 30 I am doing something noteworthy. I mentioned a low body count...I mean fukk what did you see? Only reason I even care was because I thought you were cool.

I have self esteem after years of being bullied. So....what should I just commit that now?

Man fck this bytch.....Don't let these broads tear your confidence or any of it left to shreds. This is what a lot of them do, got nikkas out here depressed and commiting suicides and shyt all over some p*ssy....fck this attention whore and be on your grind. I wish I would let any of these broads put me in a state like that. :rudy:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not many people can be trusted breh :manny:

but not everyone is a benedict arnold on here. Just last month a coli breh pmed me who lived in my city (no homo) he ran a gym, and now dude is my personal trainer. Dude has my phone number but we doing business
I know, but this bout the 3rd time I read some shyt talking about "for research purposes" or something. Unearthing old shyt to get someone. Hell I got quoted in another thread for something I forgot I said. A people really running tallies on collecting information? Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.