Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
I don't know why these exposals made by most female posters take so long, especially if they don't have the posts gathered up yet :beli:. You'd think they'd get them all ready beforehand. N they get mad when the mods be on that

oyyxUNg.jpg
steez with their StruggleJam screen threads

Cute is average to me. I'm sure she cleans up nice.

@Elle Driver is very cute :troll:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
yo....I don't care. I just had to get that out. you going pages on end whining about "DUDEZ ON THE COLI" as if we some sort of hivemind trying to oppress you poor female users. But in reality 90% of the people in the thread came in here ready to clown whoever they thought she was gonna expose, myself included. you calling nikkas capes when you petitioning harder than OP for the thread to be out the bushes.

I'm just calling it how I see it
3143772542_he_s_right_you_know_by_nightdemon12_d70r777_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So is it true that @Always-Right Liggins was having conversations on the phone with op telling her she was beautiful and other serenades?

nikka, I'm going to need for you to learn to read. It was another poster who dapped me saying she was average who was allegedly serenading her in French. I'm not going to go out like that.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I don't know why these exposals made by female posters take so long, especially if they don't have the posts gathered up yet :beli:. You'd think they'd get them all ready beforehand. N they get mad when the mods be on that

oyyxUNg.jpg

Don't let me catch you slipping. :rudy:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You're taking this more personally than those who were the targets. All women aren't like the OP. If you truly believe that you may as well become a booty warrior.

I never said all breh. But her mentality is in a lot of them. Its really not a secret. What happens a lot of times is dudes are fooled by the mirage and then when the mask falls off, chaos ensues, rather its in a normal relationship or marriage. Why so many are single and/or divorced, and why you got all these nikkas on youtube and blogs talkin about depression and suicides over jaded chicks they thought was GP with them. Many do think like OP. Not all but its like a plague spreading. And my dikk only penetrates puss breh.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't know why these exposals made by most female posters take so long, especially if they don't have the posts gathered up yet :beli:. You'd think they'd get them all ready beforehand. N they get mad when the mods be on that

oyyxUNg.jpg

:laff: I was just thinking about that pic the other day.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
but this is the coli, if halle berry came in here saying shyt nikkas don't like they would be quick to remind her about the time she got beat up in the 90's.

:mjlol:
Nah breh. I said it In that other thread,
I noticed this. I mean everyone has different tastes and everyone is beautiful in their own way and shyt.

But a random brehette can post a pic looking like
RhkiQ8D.png

And nikkas would come through straight :steviej: :noah: :damn: :ahh::banderas:

But there are beautiful women here. Definitely.

And at the end of the day, we all fam :blackye: You don't tell your fam that their ugly do you? :mjpls:

nikkas on the coli are nice to females for the most part. If a brehette has the courage to post a pics she gets daps and compliments off gp. Dudes highlighting her best features and ignoring the not so good ones. Which is why what op pulled is shytty and weak. I ain't never seen nikkas go in on Coli brehettes who post pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.