Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:Couldn't even tell you. But you don't ask perpetrators why they do what they do.

Search @At30wecashout

Use keywords

Elf ears
Big lips
Short
5'7
Bullied
No girlfriend
Single

And anything else you can think of. I told the story of how I was told I could die and no one would care, I constantly talk about self improvement to have a better chance in dating, etc etc etc.

When you pull the trigger on this bullshyt, make sure you did the homework. Be amazed at the zero times I mentioned bagging a dime, or my mention of copping fat girls, hard to look at girls, the fact I say I am poor as fukk, don't have my own place, etc etc etc. My profile is open for the world and nothing I said has been contrary to that. What do I need to lie for? Hell, my name is a reference to me being a spectacular fukkup who has to do right so by 30 I am doing something noteworthy. I mentioned a low body count...I mean fukk what did you see? Only reason I even care was because I thought you were cool.

I have self esteem after years of being bullied. So....what should I just commit that now?
:hug: Don't let it get to you. I think you just got caught in middle and I doubt your picture will be posted. You can't let this internet stuff bother you too much. It's not worth it.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
@SuperCoolP_Cal so you gone dap the post where @Always-Right Liggins is calling me average but you was callin me beautiful in phone? In french at that?:mjpls:
I got your pictures too.:demonic:

200w.gif

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
This is a classic example of ugly bytches hating on dimes :francis:

A ugly bytch can't stand to see nikkas bagging dimes since she never gets chose
So what does she do?
The moment she gets an ounce of attention that she would NEVER get in real life, she puts them on blast
But fail to realize she ain't a dime herself in which she sabotages herself thus this thread
In the end she still remains the ugly bytch no nikka wants while these "ugly nikkas" continue to bag dimes

Psychology recognizes psychology :mjpls:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@trilldealbaby ion even feel like negging you no mo. this thread backfired enough already. you seemed so chill before tho idk what happened

In @trilldealbaby defense I did kind of come off arrogant in the PM she didnt respond here is the pic.

THEPM.jpg

welp...you brought this on yaself
Nah sis, nice try at being messy but he wasn't the only one who asked for a picture. So im gonna say DUDES ON THE COLI because it's several of y'all.

yo....I don't care. I just had to get that out. you going pages on end whining about "DUDEZ ON THE COLI" as if we some sort of hivemind trying to oppress you poor female users. But in reality 90% of the people in the thread came in here ready to clown whoever they thought she was gonna expose, myself included. you calling nikkas capes when you petitioning harder than OP for the thread to be out the bushes.

I'm just calling it how I see it

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
you've been going "dudes on the coli this" and "dudes on the coli" that while talking about ONE nikka. For fukks sake address who you talkin to. here I'll do it for you @Medicate
Nah fam. You haven't seen the amount of threads nikkas have dedicated to Nikki. :wow: she speaks from experience trust me :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Couldn't even tell you. But you don't ask perpetrators why they do what they do.

Search @At30wecashout

Use keywords

Elf ears
Big lips
Short
5'7
Bullied
No girlfriend
Single

And anything else you can think of. I told the story of how I was told I could die and no one would care, I constantly talk about self improvement to have a better chance in dating, etc etc etc.

When you pull the trigger on this bullshyt, make sure you did the homework. Be amazed at the zero times I mentioned bagging a dime, or my mention of copping fat girls, hard to look at girls, the fact I say I am poor as fukk, don't have my own place, etc etc etc. My profile is open for the world and nothing I said has been contrary to that. What do I need to lie for? Hell, my name is a reference to me being a spectacular fukkup who has to do right so by 30 I am doing something noteworthy. I mentioned a low body count...I mean fukk what did you see? Only reason I even care was because I thought you were cool.

I have self esteem after years of being bullied. So....what should I just commit that now?
You need to stop self loathing. YOU outted yourself. Your the one who said you wanted a good looking female because you yourself looked good. That's when I asked you to prove it and that's when you sent me your picture. You came in and admitted you were one of them and I didn't even call you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.