Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dudes on the coli are fakkits, any time they feel like a female is getting the upper hand on a nikka they try and turn shyt around. Just like in this thread.

:dahell:

a female creates a thread calling out dudes in her pm box, and the only proof she shows is a picture dude already posted, and a bunch of text from a thread about handsome men issues.

regardless of genders when you make a thread and dont provide the thread content you get negged and called out and the thread turns around

remember dude who posted about his friends fiances and his faults and never posted them?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
:dahell:

a female creates a thread calling out dudes in her pm box, and the only proof she shows is a picture dude already posted, and a bunch of text from a thread about handsome men issues.

regardless of genders when you make a thread and dont provide the thread content you get negged and called out and the thread turns around

remember dude who posted about his friends fiances and his faults and never posted them?

Ok? So neg her and put the thread in the bushes, what does that have to do with her picture?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
:whew:

I thought she was going to out me...telling everyone I like fukking chicks that are nickles + 2 pennies, that I don't have 6 certs, quick in the sack, love stealing mr goodbar candy bars from Walgreen's, stealing my neighbors gas can with gas in it to fill up my tank, always at the local gas stations buying bootleg movies, etc, eyc...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still not understanding what the problem is...

So op outed ol' breh and the other cat outed himself and apparently there's more people to be outed...

Only because OP thinks they're ugly therefore can't be bagging dimes...

But how does she know this unless she hangs out with said offenders in real life?

:patrice:

this...thing is you don't gotta look good as a dude to bag a sexy chick. All looks will do for most dudes is give you more layups but it'd be with 6s, ducks and a 7 from time to time. women aren't as shallow for looks as dudes are. there isn't really a point to be made here.....I mean if dude was some pimply faced nerd who you can tell is just talkin shyt it's one thing. but he looks like a regular nikka :yeshrug: Regular nikkas bag bad bytches every day

besides...I don't think a forum of dudes would be the best for evaluating another guys looks. :scust:
Dudes on the coli are fakkits, any time they feel like a female is getting the upper hand on a nikka they try and turn shyt around. Just like in this thread.
you've been going "dudes on the coli this" and "dudes on the coli" that while talking about ONE nikka. For fukks sake address who you talkin to. here I'll do it for you @Medicate

Status
Not open for further replies.