Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:mjpls:
Should we talk about how you hate fat girls?

:lolbron: I don't HATE anyone... and I love all kinds of girls. I literally told you that like 2 days ago. But if u look like die-beetus in the flesh I hafta think about my future and yours too.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
so why don't you screen shot then?

2m7bted.jpg
:mjlol:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:snoop: just went through this, underwhelming thread , shes only named one name, and that breh was just speakin in general about himself, i thought he was feedin her :duck: in her PM's

:snoop: and she aint even good lookin

if this had been @CinnaSlim or that delirous broad they could have pulled this off , there dimes

Yeah I thought those were PMs. Like okay, I kind of see why dude is getting clowned. You don't PM that shyt. But it turns out it's from the Handsome Issues thread. What did he say in the PMs?

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
There was nothing to out. Check my entire posting history. I'm probably the most self-deprecating dude on this site, and everybody knows how I feel about exposals. I didn't simp, and the timing of the thread led me to believe my picture in a bathroom,with my shirt on, and an iPad in my hand was worth starting a thread to throw me under the bus.

If I am posted, everything I said about myself will be confirmed. I just don't like this shyt. Learned a lesson though.
how OP gonna out u like that :dwillhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.