Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
you've been going "dudes on the coli this" and "dudes on the coli" this while talking about one nikka. For fukks sake address who you talkin to. here I'll do it for you @Medicate

Nah sis, nice try at being messy but he wasn't the only one who asked for a picture. So im gonna say DUDES ON THE COLI because it's several of y'all.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
this...thing is you don't gotta look good as a dude to bag a sexy chick. All looks will do for most dudes is give you more layups but it'd be with 6s, ducks and a 7 from time to time. women aren't as shallow for looks as dudes are. there isn't really a point to be made here.....I mean if dude was some pimply faced nerd who you can tell is just talkin shyt it's one thing. but he looks like a regular nikka :yeshrug: Regular nikkas bag bad bytches every day

besides...I don't think a forum of dudes would be the best for evaluating another guys looks. :scust:

you've been going "dudes on the coli this" and "dudes on the coli" this while talking about one nikka. For fukks sake address who you talkin to. here I'll do it for you @Medicate

I really don't give a fck who she talkin about. This thread is hypocritical and it exposes the true mentality of females online or irl. This is how they think. @trilldealbaby is the type and reason why a lot of them make stupid ass decisions in choosing mates, then come complaining decades later on their failures in life.

She tried to out somebody and really outed herself. She has squadron of wonder women in here to help save her from her stupidity and its not going to work......

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
OP better be a dime :ufdup:

no comment:francis:

This is why I can't stand certain females

They crave attention and as soon as someone gives them that like a simple "sup" in their inbox, next thing you know:
"girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl this nikka tried to holla at me blah blah blah x fukkin infinity" and have the nerve to put them on blast
But these broads be the same ones crying watching Scandal wishing they could get that olivia pope kinda love

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
nikkas when they first entered this thread.

giphy.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I really don't give a fck who she talkin about. This thread is hypocritical and it exposes the true mentality of females online or irl. This is how they think. @trilldealbaby is the type and reason why a lot of them make stupid ass decisions in choosing mates, then come complaining decades later on their failures in life.

She tried to out somebody and really outed herself. She has squadron of wonder women in here to help save her from her stupidity and its not going to work......
Can we not generalize all women because of one bird on the Internet ? :dahell:

Status
Not open for further replies.