Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
nikkas at the coli are HI-LAR-IOUS

mj-laughing.gif

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@2-Digit Yea I got that rep. I know exactly what you talkin about. Pure examples all in this thread.........:smh:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like she just wanted to put Boda on blast because she hasn't mentioned anyone else. @At30wecashout outed himself. Why didn't you just call out dude in the OP?
There was nothing to out. Check my entire posting history. I'm probably the most self-deprecating dude on this site, and everybody knows how I feel about exposals. I didn't simp, and the timing of the thread led me to believe my picture in a bathroom,with my shirt on, and an iPad in my hand was worth starting a thread to throw me under the bus.

If I am posted, everything I said about myself will be confirmed. I just don't like this shyt. Learned a lesson though.

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
I'm still not understanding what the problem is...

So op outed ol' breh and the other cat outed himself and apparently there's more people to be outed...

Only because OP thinks they're ugly therefore can't be bagging dimes...

But how does she know this unless she hangs out with said offenders in real life?

:patrice:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Don't mind him. They're gonna stick together. As many threads I see here judging women for the shallowest things. Ima cook.
Also never mind the fact that most women look average without make up or their hair done.

Trill I hear you...but heres the thing. I don't really be on that downing sistas tip.
Maybe a joke gif in a 270lb smash or pass thread.

I think this come from the Handsome thread and me saying Wsup to You in PM finally pushed you over the edge like "NAH reality check time nikka!"

All that stuff in the handsome thread is small everyday life choosing. Now if you catch me bragging on a Bentley I dont got or stunting like I'm going to Brazil next month Then call me out. Them handsome thread true stories aint nothing major.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
<------ Got hated on

:russ:

I aint even mad sista. Got nothing but love... Sike im heated. I aint gonna let you turn me into another Crispy though....

Raggedy black bishes always tryna expose somebody! :mjcry:
You try to show love to these hair hat hooligans and look how they do ya gat dammit!:mjcry:

See dis da shyt I aint gotta worry about with a precious non-melanated milk colored princess :troll:

haha seriously its all good though. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Shoutout to everybody that dapped her for that fuk shyt too.:salute:

and im out.:pacspit:
Stop lying breh. You're not really out. You're watching the thread like a hawk :lolbron:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: just went through this, underwhelming thread , shes only named one name, and that breh was just speakin in general about himself, i thought he was feedin her :duck: in her PM's

:snoop: and she aint even good lookin

if this had been @CinnaSlim or that delirous broad they could have pulled this off , there dimes

Status
Not open for further replies.