Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how OP gonna out u like that :dwillhuh:
:yeshrug:Couldn't even tell you. But you don't ask perpetrators why they do what they do.
:what: This is not true at all. You stay hypin yourself up.
Search @At30wecashout

Use keywords

Elf ears
Big lips
Short
5'7
Bullied
No girlfriend
Single

And anything else you can think of. I told the story of how I was told I could die and no one would care, I constantly talk about self improvement to have a better chance in dating, etc etc etc.

When you pull the trigger on this bullshyt, make sure you did the homework. Be amazed at the zero times I mentioned bagging a dime, or my mention of copping fat girls, hard to look at girls, the fact I say I am poor as fukk, don't have my own place, etc etc etc. My profile is open for the world and nothing I said has been contrary to that. What do I need to lie for? Hell, my name is a reference to me being a spectacular fukkup who has to do right so by 30 I am doing something noteworthy. I mentioned a low body count...I mean fukk what did you see? Only reason I even care was because I thought you were cool.

I have self esteem after years of being bullied. So....what should I just commit that now?

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
In @trilldealbaby defense I did kind of come off arrogant in the PM she didnt respond here is the pic.

THEPM.jpg

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
There was nothing to out. Check my entire posting history. I'm probably the most self-deprecating dude on this site, and everybody knows how I feel about exposals. I didn't simp, and the timing of the thread led me to believe my picture in a bathroom,with my shirt on, and an iPad in my hand was worth starting a thread to throw me under the bus.

If I am posted, everything I said about myself will be confirmed. I just don't like this shyt. Learned a lesson though.
You can barely trust people anymore dude. You tried to share something harmless with someone and this is where it leads. People are beyond phony.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man this Color Purple, looks like the girl from the third floor in everyones building looking ass bytch. Cmon son :beli: she look like she can bench 250 with one hand and shyt :wow:

On another note, everybody needs to get along :mjcry:

Tryna out Boda like that :wow:

Exactly.....The nerve of this broad to come stuntin on dudes like that and she like any other everyday black chick.:camby:

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I really don't give a fck who she talkin about. This thread is hypocritical and it exposes the true mentality of females online or irl. This is how they think. @trilldealbaby is the type and reason why a lot of them make stupid ass decisions in choosing mates, then come complaining decades later on their failures in life.

She tried to out somebody and really outed herself. She has squadron of wonder women in here to help save her from her stupidity and its not going to work......

no comment:francis:

This is why I can't stand certain females

They crave attention and as soon as someone gives them that like a simple "sup" in their inbox, next thing you know:
"girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl this nikka tried to holla at me blah blah blah x fukkin infinity" and have the nerve to put them on blast
But these broads be the same ones crying watching Scandal wishing they could get that olivia pope kinda love
Both of you must be ugly.:umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.