Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Triple-9-plakat-432x640.jpg

:ld:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
M3Nix4N.jpg

Insane flicks. I thought it ended a bit abruptly but I enjoyed my 5 and a half hours. Even my wife was into it and she missed the first four and a half hours :heh:

Some of the CGI was suspect.

Dope visuals overall though.

@TheGodling theres a 0% chance @MartyMcFly watches it. I have been telling him to watch memories of murder for 6 years.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
M3Nix4N.jpg

Insane flicks. I thought it ended a bit abruptly but I enjoyed my 5 and a half hours. Even my wife was into it and she missed the first four and a half hours :heh:

@TheGodling theres a 0% chance @MartyMcFly watches it. I have been telling him to watch memories of murder for 6 years.

Yeah but I don’t give a shyt about memories of murder. This shyt sounds exactly what I need to watch when I’m not reading or getting my politics fix of writing. So you and @TheGodling suggesting it will go a long way and I salute you both for it lol

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
M3Nix4N.jpg

It's hilarious how fast it ends. Dudes were like fukk an epilogue. The CGI was suspect, yes, but it was all done by Indian sfx companies and even though they were the most expensive Indian movies ever made, together they "only" cost 66 million dollars so there always was a limit on what they could do.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's hilarious how fast it ends. Dudes were like fukk an epilogue. The CGI was suspect, yes, but it was all done by Indian sfx companies and even though they were the most expensive Indian movies ever made, together they "only" cost 66 million dollars so there always was a limit on what they could do.

Is there any difference between the different language versions or it's as simple as different languages?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
My favorite is in part 1 every time an animal was on screen "CGI" appeared on the bottom left of the screen :dead:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Is there any difference between the different language versions or it's as simple as different languages?
Languages. I believe the native language is tegulu but Netflix doesn't have that. I watched them in Tamil.

I think it's Suspiria type situation where there's tons of different languages so some of the actors are dubbed no matter what

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Languages. I believe the native language is tegulu but Netflix doesn't have that. I watched them in Tamil.

I think it's Suspiria type situation where there's tons of different languages so some of the actors are dubbed no matter what

Ah doing it like the italians I see. okay bet. just making sure im not watching something wildly different. good looks

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
1309940659-029f63e8a9a5edadc0f7b0083f5422ad.jpg

Saw this for the first time the other day.

:wow: You cant go wrong with 90s movies
whaaaaaat?!
:gucci:

Nic Cage's accent in that shyt!
:russ:

Malkovic one of the GOAT movie villains.
:banderas:

back when movies just gave you a lil bit of everything.
action
Chappelle comic relief.
creepy ass Nucky Thompson