Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@TheGodling I can't quote you cause you got the spoiler but :lupe: to the Seth Rollins shyt

rDEQCzw.jpg

Dude is straight up Seth Rollins around the time he threatened to kill Edge for no goddamn reason.:whew:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
At first I thought they only did it for the bull fight because the cow is sacred and whatnot but then they did it for the snake and other shyt too.

My favorite parts of the first movie have to be the entire opening. I can't believe you call it campy because everything about it feels so strong. Like from the opening moment with the baby being held above water, moving the statue of Shiva and climbing the mountain it feels like a true legend.

My other favorite part has to be:

the decapitation of the king's son. The brutality of that shyt came out of nowhere! :russ:

My favorite part of the second part has to be the entire end fight. If @MartyMcFly needs anymore reason to watch this ASAP, it's because that fight explains everything about why Indians love professional wrestling. It's a nigh perfect pro wrestling main event, made only more hilarious by the fact the bad guy looks like an Indian Seth Rollins.
Do you prefer pt 1 or pt 2?

RT and the Indian IMDB lists prefer pt 2.

I still have gangs of wasseypur above these.
Both movies desparately needed more Avanthika :shaq:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
51hV65du5rL.jpg

Forgot how much Tom Cruise was swag surfing in this :whoo:

and Jack was on screen for all of maybe 25-30 minutes and killed it :wow:

:ohlawd:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
593bf3b1c695fb769762d8c1bbab0de5--original-movie-posters-the-conversation.jpg

giphy.gif

This was a masterpiece :wow:

The tension was thicker than German guard dogs
ZRsXf.png

The twist though :ohlawd:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
network.jpg

....I'm flabbergasted. :skip:

From the copious amount of ether doled out by pretty much every character in the movie to the utterly bizzare ending....I'm at a loss for words. :gucci:

9/10

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
81tcpYwaSdL._SL1500_.jpg

I slept on this for too long...one of the best movies I've ever seen :ohlawd:

Changing up the crazy girl's look at the end kind of undermines what the film was going for. Not to mention, she honestly looked better before anyway.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
network.jpg

....I'm flabbergasted. :skip:

From the copious amount of ether doled out by pretty much every character in the movie to the utterly bizzare ending....I'm at a loss for words. :gucci:

9/10
powerful..

Paddy Chayefsky put out a great trilogy in this entity; network, hospital and the scientist aka altered states.