Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
QSN8awg.jpg
M3Nix4N.jpg

@FlyRy @HHR @Nature Boy Ric Flair @BXKingPin82 @MartyMcFly
Baahubali is a two-part saga spanning nearly 6 hours, at the time Bollywood's most expensive and most epic fantasy tale and as such, also one of the biggest suppliers of pure uncut fukkery I have ever seen on screen.:wow:

It's the story of a young man who grows up in a tiny village underneath a giant mountain with waterfalls with an unstoppable desire to climb his way up. Doing so, he discovers his true destiny which involves an evil king, an enslaved queen, a powerful warrior ans a long history of epic fight scenes. It's a movie with a babyface hero so pure that half the scenes he's in, he looks like he just walked out of a shampoo commercial. Sometimes you might also be watching scenes that seem like literal shampoo commercials. On the other hand you have the evil king and his evil father who both are just evil as fukk for no reason. In the second part of the saga they do shyt so unnecessarily evil it's just incredible.

In between there are tons of songs, the one more epic than the other. It's a movie that manages to be all things at ones, romantic, comedic, epic, feminist, sexist, racist but most of all, entertaining as hell. Where else will you see a guy wrestle a bull to the ground, or an evil war chief swing dead bodies onto the hero to bury him underneath? Where will you see the hero and his love interest slide away from a snow avalanche on a piece of tree bark he just ripped off a tree with his bare hands? If there is one thing Bollywood fully understands and fully embraces, it's that movies are filled with inplausible shyt either way, so why not go all the way? The result is some of the greatest shyt I have ever seen and you could recommend this movie to literally everyone because it has something that everyone can love.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
:ohhh: That sounds right up my alley

Oh go nominate some franchises breh. I know that’s not really your thing but your input would be greatly appreciated

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
QSN8awg.jpg
M3Nix4N.jpg

Baahubali is a two-part saga spanning nearly 6 hours, at the time Bollywood's most expensive and most epic fantasy tale and as such, also one of the biggest suppliers of pure uncut fukkery I have ever seen on screen.:wow:

It's the story of a young man who grows up in a tiny village underneath a giant mountain with waterfalls with an unstoppable desire to climb his way up. Doing so, he discovers his true destiny which involves an evil king, an enslaved queen, a powerful warrior ans a long history of epic fight scenes. It's a movie with a babyface hero so pure that half the scenes he's in, he looks like he just walked out of a shampoo commercial. Sometimes you might also be watching scenes that seem like literal shampoo commercials. On the other hand you have the evil king and his evil father who both are just evil as fukk for no reason. In the second part of the saga they do shyt so unnecessarily evil it's just incredible.

In between there are tons of songs, the one more epic than the other. It's a movie that manages to be all things at ones, romantic, comedic, epic, feminist, sexist, racist but most of all, entertaining as hell. Where else will you see a guy wrestle a bull to the ground, or an evil war chief swing dead bodies onto the hero to bury him underneath? Where will you see the hero and his love interest slide away from a snow avalanche on a piece of tree bark he just ripped off a tree with his bare hands? If there is one thing Bollywood fully understands and fully embraces, it's that movies are filled with inplausible shyt either way, so why not go all the way? The result is some of the greatest shyt I have ever seen and you could recommend this movie to literally everyone because it has something that everyone can love.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
I actually have this on my external hd.
I gotta check it out.
Man we on so many shows right now. Smh
Just got on the 2nd season of Santa Clarita Diet.
But good looks on the @ my guy!
Ima check this out.
:smoothhoffa:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Justice League.

:snoop:

No chemistry between anyone, forced humor, a movie cluttered with one liners in an attempt to fit everyone in. Zero character development. . .

And some people are still defending this cold to the touch Superman that is Henry Cavill?? Madness.

The Flash was like a bad comic on stage bombing, joke after joke. .

Cyborg was probably the best acted character and I liked Wonder Woman, but the movie was baaad.

:mjcry:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
QSN8awg.jpg
M3Nix4N.jpg

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Lemme go ahead and search for this :mjgrin:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: That sounds right up my alley

Oh go nominate some franchises breh. I know that’s not really your thing but your input would be greatly appreciated

Multiple versions on Netflix.
Padmaavat on Prime video too.

But you should be watching The Gangs of Wasseypur

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
QSN8awg.jpg

Damn this shyt was fire.

It started out a little campy but around the 25 min mark shyt got real.

I did not expect it to end with a LOTR/300 style battle :noah:

Starting part 2 now.

@TheGodling

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
no-country-for-old-men-movie-poster-2007-1020402476.jpg

Haven't seen this in 10 years :wow:

Chigurh was a cold piece of work :merchant:

I appreciate it more now than I did then but I still don't like how a certain part just happens :francis:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My girl was in my room watching Return of the Living Dead pt 2.

She was like "yo this shyt mad wack!!!"
:russ:

Im like "bytch! I coulda told you that shyt before you went in."

We some foreal potheads!
:mjlol:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I am watching how close can I beach on HGTV right now and a member of #teamfatman is making us proud with his pretty wife. He is also #teamshortman so this guy is a true magician and needs to write a book.:wow:

People on Twitter can't believe what they are seeing. Salute to this guy living the dream.:salute:

The name of the episode is looking for leisure on Long Beach season 1 episode 10 of How close can I beach
If you want to find it on demand or a rerun. She is also a marathon runner so she is staying in great shape. She is also wearing flats so she won't tower over her man on tv and embarrass him. :cheers: