Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
220px-Nun_story.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:mjlol:

Even in that movie the Shack where she was God or some shyt she was gettin her Mr.Serv-On.
:francis:

One of THE most boring movies I have ever watched in my life. Took ma dukes to see that shyt cuz that's her lane and ended falling asleep in the theater in the recliner seats.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Aculhpw2_o.jpeg

giphy.gif

This could've been so much better than it was if it was more along the lines of the final shootout, cringeworthy cover and all. Instead we get a very rushed drama/crime family/adoption film. The movie posters are better than the film itself.

Glad I didn't spend money on this.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Aculhpw2_o.jpeg

giphy.gif

This could've been so much better than it was if it was more along the lines of the final shootout, cringeworthy cover and all. Instead we get a very rushed drama/crime family/adoption film. The movie posters are better than the film itself.

Glad I didn't spend money on this.
I agree. Very rushed and just generic overall. Danny Glover looked like he didn't he even wanna try to act.

Could've been better if they took more time and fleshed out the story.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Wa6Lj06r_o.jpg

Good performance from Denzel but the pacing for this movie was.....fukked. This whole movie, including the transition from what's essentially a starving artist in a shythole to big time lawyer in a penthouse, took place in the span of 3 weeks? :gucci: And to keep it a buck, the last 3rd of the movie was just sloppy. The ending seriously felt like they Juelz'd their way through it on some "uhhh, ok we gotta wrap this up for time folks so let's go with this
full
"

Disappointing.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
:piss:
51SH60N347L.jpg

I told myself I would never watch this movie again out of respect for the franchise but I felt like watching something funny and I remembered this being hilariously bad. Now I feel bad for watching it. How come the brunette keeps seeing Michael through the window? She has no connection to him whatsoever. Her love interest Decker just so happens to be the one viewer who notices there's someone else in the house.

Laurie checking to see if it was really Michael at the beginning was dumb. She should've known better. So did she think it was a possibility that Michael crushed someone's larynx, dressed them up as him, AND made them come after her wielding a knife? And people disliked Halloween's 4 & 5 because they found Danielle Harris' screaming to be annoying. There's way more screaming in this film and it's unnecessary.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
QSN8awg.jpg
M3Nix4N.jpg

@FlyRy @HHR @Nature Boy Ric Flair @BXKingPin82 @MartyMcFly
Baahubali is a two-part saga spanning nearly 6 hours, at the time Bollywood's most expensive and most epic fantasy tale and as such, also one of the biggest suppliers of pure uncut fukkery I have ever seen on screen.:wow:

It's the story of a young man who grows up in a tiny village underneath a giant mountain with waterfalls with an unstoppable desire to climb his way up. Doing so, he discovers his true destiny which involves an evil king, an enslaved queen, a powerful warrior ans a long history of epic fight scenes. It's a movie with a babyface hero so pure that half the scenes he's in, he looks like he just walked out of a shampoo commercial. Sometimes you might also be watching scenes that seem like literal shampoo commercials. On the other hand you have the evil king and his evil father who both are just evil as fukk for no reason. In the second part of the saga they do shyt so unnecessarily evil it's just incredible.

In between there are tons of songs, the one more epic than the other. It's a movie that manages to be all things at ones, romantic, comedic, epic, feminist, sexist, racist but most of all, entertaining as hell. Where else will you see a guy wrestle a bull to the ground, or an evil war chief swing dead bodies onto the hero to bury him underneath? Where will you see the hero and his love interest slide away from a snow avalanche on a piece of tree bark he just ripped off a tree with his bare hands? If there is one thing Bollywood fully understands and fully embraces, it's that movies are filled with inplausible shyt either way, so why not go all the way? The result is some of the greatest shyt I have ever seen and you could recommend this movie to literally everyone because it has something that everyone can love.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif