Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
arrival_blu-ray_nordic-39207786-jpg.276957

:jbhmm:

So... it's like Interstellar? Using the fifth dimension as a plot point?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i always see these blockbusters way down the line, yesterday i just watched a few.

Captain America: Civil War - enjoyed it.
Batman vs Superman - ok. pretty dull.
Suicide Squad - terrible.

i was watching Batman vs Superman and i was thinking this is pretty good so far, i don't see what the complaints were. then it got to Batman in the desert scene and it just reminded me i forgot that i had already seen this movie and that this is one of the dumbest scenes in any comic book based movie ever. from then the movie goes downhill after that and i just start hitting the

:stopitslime:

frequently.

i will say...Batman rescuing Superman moms is my favorite scene from all 3 movies i watched.
outside of the scene i mentioned, the most enjoyable moments of the movie all involved Bruce Wayne.

Jeremy Irons is a great Alfred and Affleck is a good Bruce Wayne/Batman but he has no luck with superhero movies.

as for Suicide Squad it's one of the worst movies i've seen in years. hated it.
movie has no redeeming qualities what so ever. Will Smith and Margot Robbie couldn't save it.

Harley Quinn started off good but even she ended up terrible.

i was really surprised at how bad Leto's Joker was. i had no problem with his casting or the look but it just didn't work.
how can you be the Joker but completely lack charisma ? just felt like he was trying too hard.