Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
Moonlight

I thought it was great, I grew up in a homophobic environment and the other I got the more my opinion about homosexuals changed, from wanting them to all burn to not care If one day when I have children, and one were to be homosexual.

The acting in it was amazing, the third act was fantastic, can't stop re-watching some scenes...also the music is just perfect

I'm sure it's not for everyone but for me I thought it was a great film.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
vNEQXLW.jpg

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trying to find something to watch I go to TCM. I have never seen The French Connection (:hhh: @ myself) but its coming on tonight on TCM at 10. So lets see whats what

I look at what TCM is playing and Wednesday lineup from 7:30 am to 5 pm is 'Too late for Tears', Out of the Past, Maltese Falcon, the Big Sleep, and Scarlet Street.:picard: I've seen the first four but made room on the dvr anyways lol. Never heard of Scarlet Street but its Fritz Lang directed with Edward G Robinson starring so I'm watching that asap

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Moonlight

I thought it was great, I grew up in a homophobic environment and the other I got the more my opinion about homosexuals changed, from wanting them to all burn to not care If one day when I have children, and one were to be homosexual.

The acting in it was amazing, the third act was fantastic, can't stop re-watching some scenes...also the music is just perfect

I'm sure it's not for everyone but for me I thought it was a great film.

Breh, just finally went to the movies to see it, and it's really a great movie. I was kind of apprehensive of the whole "agenda" thing, I'm cool about gay people but I'll admit I feel some kind of way about it when it seems to be all up in the media. But this is just a very very good movie. The whole thing about not being who you really are can apply to anyone really, this is the message imo people should get this movie (as opposed of seeing it as a "pro-gay" movie). The whole mother-son dynamic, he dynamic between him as a kid and Juan, all of that is very good. Def deserving of winning over La la land, that's for sure. (still like The Arrival more but I know I'm very much in the minority)