Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
trying to find something to watch I go to TCM. I have never seen The French Connection (:hhh: @ myself) but its coming on tonight on TCM at 10. So lets see whats what

I look at what TCM is playing and Wednesday lineup from 7:30 am to 5 pm is 'Too late for Tears', Out of the Past, Maltese Falcon, the Big Sleep, and Scarlet Street.:picard: I've seen the first four but made room on the dvr anyways lol. Never heard of Scarlet Street but its Fritz Lang directed with Edward G Robinson starring so I'm watching that asap

French Connection is one of the GOAT cop movies, and thy keep it a stack by making the protagonist an unlikeable a$$hole

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
JGZ0Ej0.jpg
That's an amazing old school looking poster.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
large_zwJzppP6DIgg4Vl9hNVvPGhEhoM.jpg

On Netflix. I've never sat down and watch this one fully before (I've "seen" it a couple of times as background noise). Why'd they put Tom Hanks with Shelley Long's old ass?

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
trying to find something to watch I go to TCM. I have never seen The French Connection (:hhh: @ myself) but its coming on tonight on TCM at 10. So lets see whats what

I look at what TCM is playing and Wednesday lineup from 7:30 am to 5 pm is 'Too late for Tears', Out of the Past, Maltese Falcon, the Big Sleep, and Scarlet Street.:picard: I've seen the first four but made room on the dvr anyways lol. Never heard of Scarlet Street but its Fritz Lang directed with Edward G Robinson starring so I'm watching that asap

Holy fukk that is an epic lineup of noir. All 5 probably have a home in my Top 20-25.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Workoholics series finale.

Anyone else watched it?

shyt wasnt much expected more

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
The_Nice_Guys_poster.png

Loved the look and feel of this film. Not as goofy and ridiculous as the movie poster would lead you to believe. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel, but the movie wasn't a success, so I don't think we'll have to worry about that.