Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
q8HVwAl.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Collateral Beauty

maybe cause i got a kid or something
but this was alright
i liked it

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moonlight. :wow: Incredible film. Will probably win Best Picture. Mahershala Ali will be nominated for Best Supporting Actor, has a good chance of winning too.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jon B.'s Unsung:obama:

...he didn't want to release Are You Still Down, until Afeni:rip: gave him her blessings:ohlawd:

And, he was the last person in the studio with Pac:wow:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
It Follows

I liked it, it had a very creepy feel to it

People complain about "jump scares" and gore but then complain when a movie goes in a different direction

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Kh0noZW.jpg

This movie was just "there" and I don't get how Zemeckis missed the mark on so many scenes here. It's basically a story of two spies falling in love, then one is told the other is a double spy and their love is tested. Except instead of focusing on their relationship, and the desperation of Pitt's character to prove his superiors wrong, it mostly plays out like a straight forward thriller. Zemeckis never really gets a hold of showing how deeply Pitt's world is rocked and how much they truly care for each other even though on paper those scenes and moments are all there. It just feels like an empty affair and because of this, the ending falls completely flat, making you wonder why they even spent two hours of story telling if that was going to be the result.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The_Girl_with_All_the_Gifts_poster.jpg

8.4/10

A spiritual sequel to the 28 Days/28 Weeks franchise that I have been craving for years. It's an excellent British Zombie film that I honestly crave more from in the last few years. The child actor in the film is a bit hit or miss, but the actor hits are out of the park. The way that the film flows is so unique and creative. I loved it. AS a medical major, I love when film try to science the shyt out of zombie scenarios. A stellar first and second act...then it kind falls into to a Children of the Corn cliche. I'm super critical of 3rd acts of being bad or sub-par. This film had a lul that isn't as bad as most third act collapse, but it's noticeable. This film would of been a 9.5 BRITISH ZOMBIE/ 10 if the third act carried it's amazing monument, but it couldn't. It happens. It's still a great film and everyone should check it out. Especially zombie enthusiasts that are craving for a great narrative and fresh take.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just watched Arrival, watching Moonlight now. About midway thru, trying to figure out how it got a 99 on Metacritic?
:jbhmm:

Oh damn he took that bully out. shyt is getting good now. Guy was all like
:deadmanny: :deadrose: :dead:

Last edited: