Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
MV5BMTg4MTEwNjYzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDk4OTUzMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

80s japan looks like blade runner, ridleys movies are always beautiful to look at. Michael Douglas doesn't fit as the hard boiled action hero cop here, and thats kind of strange since this is back during his jewel of the nile, romancing the stone days.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I rewatched Menace II Society

So. If OG Bobby Johnson was the father of Ronnie's (jada) kid.... she's the same agenas Caine right? Cain was like 17, :sitdown:so OG Bobby Johnson was fukking a 13 year old(?) cause her son was like 5 or six...:sitdown::hhh::merchant:

Edit: let's not forget, OG Bobby Johnson was around when Caine was a little kid. And was grown as hell then.:sitdown::sitdown::sitdown:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I rewatched Menace II Society

So. If OG Bobby Johnson was the father of Ronnie's (jada) kid.... she's the same agenas Caine right? Cain was like 17, :sitdown:so OG Bobby Johnson was fukking a 13 year old(?) cause her son was like 5 or six...:sitdown::hhh::merchant:

Edit: let's not forget, OG Bobby Johnson was around when Caine was a little kid. And was grown as hell then.:sitdown::sitdown::sitdown:
Older brothers impregnating young girls in the hood is a normal everyday thing.
Remembering back when the girls in junior high who were developing all fast would style on muthafukkas cause they werent "mature enough." Come highschool they pregnant as hell NO BABY FATHER, tryna squeeze into a fukkin desk :deadmanny:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Older brothers impregnating young girls in the hood is a normal everyday thing.
Remembering back when the girls in junior high who were developing all fast would style on muthafukkas cause they werent "mature enough." Come highschool they pregnant as hell NO BABY FATHER, tryna squeeze into a fukkin desk :deadmanny:
Yeah I know, but since I know the movie and am watching laughing at the fukkery & :ufdup: i just noticed the other things and asked myself some questions like: how many hood movie is Sam Jackson in? (This, fresh, juice... is there more?). Why was ole girl brother (the one who got stomped) creeping to he car like he did? I didn't know Clifton Collins was in it as one of the Spanish dude who took Caine & o-dawg to the hospital when the cops left them to get beat up in the wrong neighborhood. Breh man was in it too???

Just observations

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yeah I know, but since I know the movie and am watching laughing at the fukkery & :ufdup: i just noticed the other things and asked myself some questions like: how many hood movie is Sam Jackson in? (This, fresh, juice... is there more?). Why was ole girl brother (the one who got stomped) creeping to he car like he did? I didn't know Clifton Collins was in it as one of the Spanish dude who took Caine & o-dawg to the hospital when the cops left them to get beat up in the wrong neighborhood. Breh man was in it too???

Just observations

Sam was in Juice :dahell: