Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Daps
Yeah I know, but since I know the movie and am watching laughing at the fukkery & :ufdup: i just noticed the other things and asked myself some questions like: how many hood movie is Sam Jackson in? (This, fresh, juice... is there more?). Why was ole girl brother (the one who got stomped) creeping to he car like he did? I didn't know Clifton Collins was in it as one of the Spanish dude who took Caine & o-dawg to the hospital when the cops left them to get beat up in the wrong neighborhood. Breh man was in it too???

Just observations

That creeping to the car scene always gets me :laff:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
1441251983_1.jpg

This is fukking GREAT. Love classic noir look...but I do wish more were made like this. Gorgeous CinemaScope photography. And it's Robert Ryan playing a bad guy, so yeah, it's good. Just avoid any synopsis/description because it will likely give something away that the movie doesn't till about halfway through.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
So is Boardwalk Empire worth watching?

I keep starting and forgetting about it

I never seen to get thru the first episode since I first tried to get into it when it was at like season 3 when it was still on

Logmanjames

All Star
Daps
JFK Oliver stone:ohlawd:

Such a fantastic movie, now I certainly don't agree with everything in it or the garrison investigation, but that assassination has always fascinated me. Gotta say Kevin Costner killed it