Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
220px-My_Soul_to_Take.jpg

I enjoyed it up to the corny ending. :shaq2:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Revenge.

Victoria put a hole in the chest of the Initiative's Queen Bee :ohhh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I keep trying to watch Valkyrie, but I just can't get by Germans speaking English. I know shows like Rome and shyt they aren't speaking Latin, but I can look past that cause it was so long ago, but something so recent like WW2 and I'm like "where the subtitles". I'd rather read subtitles and hear them speak German than watch a movie where Germans are speaking perfect English.

So, I watched Kill The Irishmen instead, which was dope.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I keep trying to watch Valkyrie, but I just can't get by Germans speaking English. I know shows like Rome and shyt they aren't speaking Latin, but I can look past that cause it was so long ago, but something so recent like WW2 and I'm like "where the subtitles". I'd rather read subtitles and hear them speak German than watch a movie where Germans are speaking perfect English.

That's the reason why I never finished watching that movie either. You got Tom Cruise sounding like a New Yorker and everything just felt, looked, and sounded fake.

Odd thing is that I don't mind at all for movies like Schindler's List or movies like The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo US adaptation (where everyone was in Sweden but speaking English).

Maybe Valkyrie just sucked :manny:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Stray Dog :lawd:

Identity Thief :shaq2:

Stand Up Guys :scusthov:

La Haine :ohlawd:

Pickpocket :whew: