Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
Virunga_documentary_poster.png

W4rsSs9.png

I am Groot...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
613430_orig.jpg

still love this movie. as much as everyone wants to hype up jacob tremblay and abraham attah's performances from last year this one still shyts all over them

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
cebbfe1809.jpg

About half way through, the weirdness caught me off guard but it's pretty damn funny. I'm glad Baruchel finally found something that supported his style of comedy (Canadian brehs gotta stick together :to:)

oh yeah i also watched the highlander anime, animation was tight and as a highlander movie it was :ehh:

tho it suffered from what previous cartoon incarnations also suffered from by not having this as the theme as it should be

Didn't even know there was another Highlander flick. :ohhh:

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron:

it's just odd that it comes out in 3 days now and there's no reviews.. also add in the february(dumpuary) release date and i have slight cause for concern.

but yea it is coen's and their track record is pretty outstanding so maybe i'm loco

I thought it was fukin fantastic. If you're a lover of movies this is a must see IMO. And i have no idea who Alden Ehrenreich is but he's gonna be everywhere in a couple years like Oscar Isaac has been after Inside Llewellyn Davis.