Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
R.6957ccafcc5be5c9e574e31ec7ba975c

watched this while I was banned, its on Prime. @storyteller @abominable1 while not traditionally a horror movie, it will scare the shyt out of you. They leave a key part out of the trailer, that part they take out is everything.

i said on Twitter that this move was gonna make you hate yt ppl. That was overkill. Still, don't EVER scratch yo head and wonder why I wont make the first movie because all im going to do is tap this DVD case.

This cast is crazy stacked, and I'm spending my Labor Day being lazy and watching movies...so I'm def throwing this on.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzL2NiYmVlMTEyLTg1ZjktNGVhNS04MmE3LTA4OWYxMWY3YmNiZi5qcGc=

Definitely one of the most WTF movies I've seen. Absurd on a number of levels, I liked it the least among the Yorgos' films I've seen (The Lobster, The Favourite, Poor Things), which I enjoyed a lot more.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
220px-The_Watchers_film_poster.jpg

Learning the backstory behind The Watchers was interesting, but thought the execution could have been higher throughout. Premise is poised to have the creep factor be higher. All the characters are pretty thin and not the best Dakota Fanning performance I've seen.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
OIF.l22XcNVjncce1cBg0AQvqw

Very Bad Things for a new generation, which tells you everything you need to know about the end of this movie.
i still can't get over the fact that he pulled out his gun and shot at a woman for no reason, all this started because of THAT
@abominable1 @storyteller
8/10
it will be on Starz eventually

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
p12658931_p_v8_aq.jpg

I remember not feeling the look of the suits when this came out in 2017. Finally checked it out, after hearing some positive words about it and thought it was pretty fun. The core cast has good chemistry and Billy is especially funny. Elizabeth Banks is entertaining as Rita Repulsa and I liked Bill Hader as Alpha 5.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
514ylFoFg3L._AC_.jpg

I'm actually ashamed that I never watched this movie for the decades I knew of it, basically because I thought it was going to be along the lines of "Catch me if you can" in Italy. And then again, for other reasons, I don't want to like Matt Damon in the same way I care little for that roided Bigot Marky Mark. With all that being said, I see and understand why this shyt was so lauded back in the day. Excellently written and the cinematography is on point with excellent performances all across the board. Damned good film and now I gotta read them books.​

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Subservience.jpg
yup, they finna kill us all, but what a hell of a ride. 8/10 @abominable1 @storyteller @Duke Dixon

all this started because dude wanted to mansplain Cacablanca, unbelievable, dude was ashy, chasing after other ppl property, of course he couldn't afford her, and she picked somebody else. Nothing to explain

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
s-l400.jpg

I feel like I know everything about this movie before seeing it fully tonight. Every meme, every Julia Fox ass shot, every push for an Oscar nomination for Sandler. I knew how the movie would end and I still jumped when Howard got shot in the end.

I had to close FanDuel while watching this cause ain't no way. I felt icky. I never want to be a Howard, never.

Such a time capsule movie. One of few newer movies that have inspired art elsewhere and unfortunately a culture of sports gambling that i partake in but never exceed over my own budget. Great f*cking movie.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Amazon.com: The Departed [HD DVD] : Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack  Nicholson, Mark Wahlberg, Martin Sheen, Ray Winstone, Vera Farmiga, Anthony  Anderson, Alec Baldwin, Kevin Corrigan, James Badge Dale, David O'Hara,  Martin

Since I live in New England now, decided to check this movie out again. I have to say this movie is perfect.
It is almost 20 years old since it came out. Great performances from everyone. I think Leo should have won for this instead of that other movie he made.