Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
the-fall-guy.png

I meant to check it out in theaters, but watched now on Peacock. The plot is pretty silly, but the stunts deliver and seeing some of the film-making aspect was cool. Some funny moments, but I could have used more.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the-fall-guy.png

I meant to check it out in theaters, but watched now on Peacock. The plot is pretty silly, but the stunts deliver and seeing some of the film-making aspect was cool. Some funny moments, but I could have used more.
You bout the only person who wanted the movie to be longer

daemonova

Daps
OIP.N9tefBiipSd7t1jVfnXtTwHaK-
Jude Law is good, but the rest shyt. They had a story they wanted to tell, they just couldn't get there.

The stuff in the middle is the problem

Last edited:

daemonova

Daps
R.6957ccafcc5be5c9e574e31ec7ba975c

watched this while I was banned, its on Prime. @storyteller @abominable1 while not traditionally a horror movie, it will scare the shyt out of you. They leave a key part out of the trailer, that part they take out is everything.

i said on Twitter that this move was gonna make you hate yt ppl. That was overkill. Still, don't EVER scratch yo head and wonder why I wont make the first move because all im going to do is tap this DVD case.

Last edited:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I watched 2 Indonesian action bangers. I should have watched these before. I put so many people onto The Raid when it came out and watched it earlier this year too. I saw a trailer for The Shadow Strays on Netflix and was like this looks fire.

I wasn't familiar with the director but I saw and liked his segments for the V/H/S movies. Him and Gareth Evans did Safe Haven which is my favorite segment from those movies.

The Raid 2
The_Raid_2_Berandal_teaser_banner.jpeg

Movie was great. Top notch.

The prison stuff was great. Them beating on the bathroom door, and breaking it down to get beat down:blessed:

The girl with the hammers:blessed:

The car chase scene. The camera went above the car to show him whipping ass. The guy unload a clip into a motorcyclist face and broke it off piece by piece:blessed:

The whole fight in the kitchen:blessed:

The story is pretty basic, mobster's son gets greedy, and bites off more than he can chew. Even still felt like a great watch.

The Night Comes for Us
The_Night_Comes_for_Us.png

This was horror movie gory. It got a NC-17 rating and earned it. The movie is action packed pretty much throught.

Again the story isn't much but the Carnage is what keeps you here. That and the new characters that they introduce. It's a bit more cartoon/comic book than The Raid movies but still fun.

I'm going to watch some of their other stuff since I enjoyed these two movies so much.

Julie Estelle was in both movies and stole some scenes. She should be a bigger star. The girl fight in The Night Comes for Us is the best girl fight I've seen in a movie.

Thank you @FlyRy. Can you guys recommend anymore action movies like these where they mainly use hands and feet and not guns?