Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
V5xypZ5.jpeg

There's not much of an enjoyable movie here. It's mostly filled with two of the most obnoxious and unlikable characters you will likely ever see. Honestly, I only stuck with it to see the two main characters die.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I hate that I hated long legs. Tried my best to like it. But it was absolutely underwhelming to me . shyt was just dumb all around.
I keep seeing people saying they didn't like it much. Not sure why it got so hyped up but they did the same with Barbarian. Yeah it was a decent horror flick but not some modern classic. Manufactured ass praise and reviews I suspect on both of em.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
g4z7mDmJmx23vsVg6XNWcnXb6gc.jpg

Dumb, dumb movie. I skipped this when I did a shark binge a couple of years back. I just knew it would be dumb. White sis was the hottest girl in the film getting treated like she mid. Them doing too much with the sharks is what took me out. Got the sharks playing with the music to sneak up on breh. Wtf. Then the final scene when the sharks take their time crunching on the final girls. They both should've been dead.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I've seen them both, excellent movies, in a few days I'm buying Dark City and Godzilla Minus One if it's in America yet