Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
220px-Old-Dads_poster.jpg

If you like Burr's comedy and podcast, you will like this movie. I like both, so I enjoyed it.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
81JgsD1EoIL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
like Quantum Leap but only in 8 minute intervals and with a twist. The twist is what I have issues with, it means governments or entities can own you into the grave. The movie understands how problematic it is and get you to the finish line pretty quickly. But you have an ending so saccharine yo teeth might fall out.

Interesting Easter egg, Scott Bakula plays the father but you only hear his voice.

Last day on Max if you want to see it. @Fresh

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
MjIuanBlZw

6.8/10.
This broad was old and had arthritis. This movie ain't made no damned sense at any point in time during it's run in regards to how implausible half the shyt that was happening in it was. Happening. Villain made no damned sense. The reason behind why she bought that black tarp, made no damned sense. The acting from 'em both along with the kid was pretty good and could have gone to a more serviceable script, but, eh. Also there weren't any cats in this shyt, just a dog, so it gets .8 points off that alone.

daemonova

Daps
MjIuanBlZw

6.8/10.
This broad was old and had arthritis. This movie ain't made no damned sense at any point in time during it's run in regards to how implausible half the shyt that was happening in it was. Happening. Villain made no damned sense. The reason behind why she bought that black tarp, made no damned sense. The acting from 'em both along with the kid was pretty good and could have gone to a more serviceable script, but, eh. Also there weren't any cats in this shyt, just a dog, so it gets .8 points off that alone.
Didn't see it, not interested but Allison Janney did yeoman work on West Wing and even Mom but now she need to sit down somewhere and count residuals, everybody can't act until they die.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Didn't see it, not interested but Allison Janney did yeoman work on West Wing and even Mom but now she need to sit down somewhere and count residuals, everybody can't act until they die.​

Why do you think this?
I remember her and them big ass eyes from American Beauty, so I was like "Aight, let me see what hermit Wilderness Cac with hidden skills" shyt they gonna throw at us with this one...and they did. shyt just didn't make sense, when you watch it. Like weird ass motive. But she was good in this, surprisingly.​

daemonova

Daps

Why do you think this?
I remember her and them big ass eyes from American Beauty, so I was like "Aight, let me see what hermit Wilderness Cac with hidden skills" shyt they gonna throw at us with this one...and they did. shyt just didn't make sense, when you watch it. Like weird ass motive. But she was good in this, surprisingly.​
If she pop her 🐈 that's a whole different conversation, but im sure she didn't

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

daemonova

Daps
:patrice: and judging by Jeremy Jahns 'only good if your drunk' review I think I'll just finally see Bee Keeper
I'd keep.that liquor handy, that deserved its 3/5
MV5BYjZmODc5YmQtNjA2Mi00OTIwLWI5OWMtMzgwNGI2NDczNWZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY3ODkyNDkz._V1_.jpg

If you like gory, it's cool I guess but I wasn't i.pressed, definitely got sone sleep, when it was over, I was glad

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
ab67616d0000b27341cf2eba2ea2689dc5b7771d

Just hit Showtime/Paramount+. I thought it did a really good job in establishing a melancholy mood, thinking about missed connections and the paths our lives take. Hadn't seen Greta Lee since Russian Doll S1 and thought she was really good here, Teo Yoo as well. Performances didn't seem overacted and it has a great final moment.