Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Leave The World Behind

The atmosphere and tense gravity of the scenes was great but the whole time i was watching i was waiting for aliens. It seemed set up for aliens, seemed like they wanted you to think aliens....and then the end comes, no aliens?!! Movie was dumb.
Name one thing in the movie that hinted aliens lmao. They said it was a cyberattack from the jump.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Leave_the_World_Behind_film_poster.png

...a glimpse of how it's goin down when they push the button on us:lupe::ld:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Name one thing in the movie that hinted aliens lmao. They said it was a cyberattack from the jump.

I understand what they said it was in the plot but I’m saying as it all unfolded it was too much spooky weird shyt happening for me to think they wasn’t setting it up for something alien or at least supernatural.

They show that shot of earth from space like two three times like something was coming…the deer acting super weird and super possessed…the Mexican lady freaking the fukk out, I thought she was a goner in that scene that something was about to reveal itself and get her…the boys teeth falling out I thought he was mutating from the big bite…just the whole aura and atmosphere Had me ready for aliens so then you say all of this was just some terrorist cyber attack?!! Lol oh ok. Dumb.

Also will someone explain something to me about the end…was those nuclear bombs hitting the city at the end? Was those bombs and fighting from the terrorists invading us or was it a civil war? I’ve heard ppl saying that it was civil warring because we turned on ourselves somehow lol

Edit: Damn forgot the biggest thing that screamed aliens, the noise! Watch that movie back and tell me it didn’t seem like aliens was suppose to be in this and instead at the last moment they was like naw let’s go a different way with this.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Barbie_2023_poster.jpg

I thought it was pretty entertaining. Moved at a good pace, visually they nailed the look, and had more clever jokes than I was expecting. Solid performances all around.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo

saw the synapse 4k disc. movie is crisp most of the time but this is not shot on the highest quality format. solid b-movie that leans more toward comedy than horror. made in 2000 but the release got botched and ended up coming at a couple years later with poor marketing. remained a hidden movie and borderline cult classic. it is really stupid but has some charm to it. adrienne barbeau is great in it and coolio is surprisingly funny in his small role. the monsters and gore are cheesy but creative. lots of good extras on the disc and it includes a booklet explaining how it got made.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
filters:quality(70)

Thought it was just an okay action revenge flick. Not that many impressive action scenes, despite a couple brutal kills that stood out. Performances didn't really elevate it for me to another level.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I'm watching Black Adam again until Denver and Dallas play on NBAtv

I love Black Adam, one of my favorite superhero movies

even though it's rated PG-13 Black Adam sure does a lot of killing in the movie, which I love

the next movie I wanna see is The Book of Clerance which comes to the movies in January
:banderas: