Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Just started Lovecraft Country yesterday (for some reason I can't upload images). First ep was kind of so-so but I know it was cancelled anyway so it'll be a short ride

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
AAAABTC2JsuNgSQgERC4agDGf6dogj_kAv-Gox_jgmPIfSeB-wKve6yn5LbXA6lw26OUm0dzzXG0VLmUeajNYBRQ9hSHauFRxVCYXxhylk5YmplXSGSaqxyz9c1KWBmN0fgmNK6kSQ.jpg

Watched this last night. Reminded me of Industry in some ways. I will say the movie does a good job of building up the momentum and tension. And I didn't know exactly how it would end, which is a plus for me.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
lKUueHB3T0zWo0qLwBtJ8fpLHnF.jpg

I do NOT like Mark Whalberg as a person and rarely as an actor. Outside of Pain and Gain I can't think of another movie in which I tolerated him and how easily he slips into my consciousness as the dude that played Jason Bourne, who's name I can't remember right now even though I know it well, 'cause fukk all of that during the time of me writing this. But this movie was alright. Basic. But entertaining. Decorated sniper, gets sent to do a mission. Mission wraps up. Burns him, gets his friend killed. Now he hate the folk behind the flag and lives in the mountains. FBI car pulls up. Danny Glover with his typewriter teeth mouth pops up "They looking to kill the president. Only you can predict how they gonna shoot him." Plot holes like swiss cheese, but the actors around it made it tolerable.
Also, the end scene in which a house blows up, for some fukkING reason, for that SPLIT second, them nikkas put action figures on a replica of the room and ignited it.

:pachaha:
Did the budget run out?

:ohhh:
Matt Damon.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
AAAABTC2JsuNgSQgERC4agDGf6dogj_kAv-Gox_jgmPIfSeB-wKve6yn5LbXA6lw26OUm0dzzXG0VLmUeajNYBRQ9hSHauFRxVCYXxhylk5YmplXSGSaqxyz9c1KWBmN0fgmNK6kSQ.jpg

Watched this last night. Reminded me of Industry in some ways. I will say the movie does a good job of building up the momentum and tension. And I didn't know exactly how it would end, which is a plus for me.
Watching this last night but fell asleep about the middle. Will finish later.

Edit: Finished it. No pay off, just a run of the mill netflix movie. Skinny red head just wanted to get fukked the entire movie and still yells rape. Gtfoh! :camby:

Kiss your man with your period blood on his lips cac bruhettes. :scust:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Saw a preview, no one On Industry, no one on Industry is a herb, that's just that dude.

Kendom

Pro
Daps
Recently saw
The Fugitive 1993 - Excellent chase thriller
Marathon Man 1976 - Very good film great performances all round
Under the Silver Lake - Dissapointing
The Conversation 1974 - Really good slow burn thriller and I'm not usually a slow burn film kind of man. Great characterisation and Gene Hackman is excellent in this film. Annoyingly under the radar.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
MV5BODAwZDQ5ZjEtZDI1My00MTFiLTg0ZjUtOGE2YTBkOTdjODFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE5NzE3OTE@._V1_.jpg

Terrible script. A lot more dramatic then I thought it'd be but every bear sequence was awesome.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Leave The World Behind

The atmosphere and tense gravity of the scenes was great but the whole time i was watching i was waiting for aliens. It seemed set up for aliens, seemed like they wanted you to think aliens....and then the end comes, no aliens?!! Movie was dumb.