Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Hostile

All Star
Daps
f8qY8U9UPdGL3zZw0N6juU3gBXd.jpg

The sewer bits were the best parts. They should've kept it there. Once it touched land you see just how dumb the people in this movie are. The muthafukka went to wedding and feasted on everyone there and nobody actually tried to leave. They just ran around the yard, fell or waited in a limo to get eaten. I know the film didn't take itself seriously but I didn't want to see everybody die so easily. A little boy basically got fed to the gator for fukk's sake. And how the hell was the gator so hard to find? His big ass was all over the place. It's not Crawl, Lake Placid or Black Water but at least it's better than Rogue. It has the best plot out of all the crocodilian movies I've seen.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
MV5BY2NhY2UyYjktNjZhYy00M2Y5LWJjMGYtOTIxNzY2OTQ2Y2JlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY1NzY2NA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Blind Beast (1969)

comment_gcgjmowwuydtkj0u1j.gif

I'm still trying to process this. I didn't expect a whole lot from this, and on paper, it shouldn't even be that impressive with a grand total of 3 sets and 3 people and not be based on an existing play....but godamn.

This was every part horrific, dramatic, erotic, and beautiful.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watched the first episode of this show called Mood, UK based show. I like it. :ehh:

Only started watching it cause main girl is :takedat:

If any coli brehs can bless me with links to the rest of the episodes, I will give you rep.

ETA: ALL 8 episodes are out. Watched like 3 already. I really like it. Show you how a girl can sucked into that onlyfans lifestyle.

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
1-9916626609.jpg

Only 15 minute episodes but there's mini episodes within the episode. I wish more shows were done this way.

I really liked this one.

Iamnutz

midnight marauder
Daps
Reppin
#585 #ROC
Me and the wife just watched the tinder swindler.....Jesus some people are just scam gods

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This was a really wild movie. Sebastian Stan is riding high with these crazy roles. He plays crazy very well. Very good acting by everyone, Loved the suspense, and surprising humor. I think the ending was a bit weak, but it started off so strong that I'm not mad at it. Just a heads up - do not eat anything before or while watching this unless you have a really strong stomach.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
f8qY8U9UPdGL3zZw0N6juU3gBXd.jpg

The sewer bits were the best parts. They should've kept it there. Once it touched land you see just how dumb the people in this movie are. The muthafukka went to wedding and feasted on everyone there and nobody actually tried to leave. They just ran around the yard, fell or waited in a limo to get eaten. I know the film didn't take itself seriously but I didn't want to see everybody die so easily. A little boy basically got fed to the gator for fukk's sake. And how the hell was the gator so hard to find? His big ass was all over the place. It's not Crawl, Lake Placid or Black Water but at least it's better than Rogue. It has the best plot out of all the crocodilian movies I've seen.
is this the OG version? Hope they didn't remake it?