Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
tt0114168-1.jpg

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
220px-Turning_Red_poster.jpg

This movie made my shytty week. Such a charming movie It should have got the movie theater treatment because this flick>>>>Encanto
This and Soul getting that “Straight to Disney+” treatment is a travesty. Not that I’m complaining with watching them at home, but both films deserved to shine on the big screen as well.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This and Soul getting that “Straight to Disney+” treatment is a travesty. Not that I’m complaining with watching them at home, but both films deserved to shine on the big screen as well.

Exactly. The CGI on Turning Red was some innovative shyt that I rarely see on a Pixar movie. It hurts that it got shoved as a "exclusive" because I wouldn't mind spending 40 dollars for one ticket to go see it at a theater.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BMTMwNjQ0NjMzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjMxMTkyNA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Didn’t hate it, but didn’t love it either. Tarkovsky did this kind of stuff way better, IMO. Thought the child-like camera angles were really dope, reminded me of how grand and innocent everything was on a visual scale when I was a kid. Captures that wonder well. Now living life as an adult, things are a lot more…..blunt.

I see why it’s loved but it’s definitely not for everyone. The kind of film that I would have to wait for my friends to leave before turning on, and also the kind of film that I could see my Biology teacher putting on back in HS.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
c24sv2weTHPsmDa7jEMN0m2P3RT.jpg

Not bad. Was annoyed at how immature Peter was compared to the Tobey Maguire version but I'm eager to watch Far From Home.

Why :dahell: is Fancy from Jamie Foxx in here? Bokeem was a great choice though. Underrated actor.