Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Hey- Have you ever watched The Borgias or Versailles? Are they any good?

I liked The Borgias. It's too bad it got canceled after 3 seasons.

I don't know about the quality of Versailles. I took a pass on it since I don't care about French fukkery with Louis XIV. I opted for fictional fukkery with Louis XIII from The Musketeers TV series but they made him bytch made there :russ:

@MidniteJay Did you ever get into "Versailles"? I'm fiending to get into a new medieval Europe show & the TVtime app keeps recommending the show based on all there other historical Europe shows I've watched.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
MV5BYjFmOWUwYjgtM2UyYS00M2FmLTgwNmUtMWIwNTc2ZTgzNmRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Wack. Best thing about it was the sound direction for the noise canceling headphones she put on. Her character was insufferable and somehow becomes Super Shut-in at the end with everything wrapping up in a nice and neat bow. :unimpressed:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
neZ0ykEsPqxamsX6o5QNUFILQrz.jpg

I chose english 5.1 audio because I wanted to pay attention to the characters and the dialogue was clearer. The japanese 5.1 audio sound efx were better for the most part but the dialogue was low as fukk. Next time I'ma watch it in jap. This movie really is as good as people say. Kaori should've left Tetsuo alone though :francis:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
dHXH9Gzk14am6KFFG7B3W60P5R4.jpg

I'm pretty sure every viewer knew the deputy was the killer. They just happened to know which direction she'd run in and dump the boy's body there :stopitslime:. DO NOT WATCH THIS shyt.
I remember this dropping during a time when the horror genre was over-saturated with the traditional haunted house flicks. I loved it off the fact that it was a slasher alone and I still need to watch the original.