Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
MV5BYThkNDJkYTYtMzg4Ny00YzkwLTg3NGQtZDNmZjBhNTBhNTAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTg4NTQ2MTA@._V1_.jpg

0/5

I think this is the worse sequel of all time :dead:
This cast :laff:

Jeremy Meeks...ain't that the light skinned nikka that was locked up that had IG thots swooning on release? :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This cast :laff:

Jeremy Meeks...ain't that the light skinned nikka that was locked up that had IG thots swooning on release? :mjlol:
Yeah and he had a major part in the movie

he wasn’t in the 1st movie tho and the 1st one was decent

Daps
Anyone remember a New Zealand movie, from around the late 90s/early 2Ks, where a married man and woman were having an affair. In the climax at the end, the woman's husband confronts the man, they get in a scuffle over a gun and the woman is accidentally shot in the head and killed?

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
the-handmaids-tale-poster-season4.jpg
S4...maybe the show's always been melodramatic but they really turned it up in this season....everyone got a slow walk with empowering music and a chance to look directly into the camera :mjlol: show is constantly taking the viewer out of it by doing this over-cliched nonsense

Last edited:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
The_Descent_Part_2_-_English_f1.jpg

Pointless film. I watched it after finishing the first one which I liked.

I guessed Juno survived in the end of the first movie. There's no way she should've tho. Basically that bytch took on a dozen of them things head on with one leg. The black female cop was a burden who let everybody die. Once it was revealed she had a kid I knew Sarah was gon' die for her. As a viewer, I didn't care that she had a kid. She and the rest of the "rescue team" forced Sarah back into the cave. She pissed me off the whole movie

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
This was weeks ago but I caught all three Conjuring films and Bo Burnham’s comedy special Inside. I’m too lazy to find posters for all this

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
the-handmaids-tale-poster-season4.jpg
S4...maybe the show's always been melodramatic but they really turned it up in this season....everyone got a slow walk with empowering music and a chance to look directly into the camera :mjlol: show is constantly taking the viewer out of it by doing this over-cliched nonsense
Yeah, I couldn't even finish S4 because it was boring me to death. Even my lady who was big fan couldn't finish it either.