Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
t01355gpbpy_23PA.jpg

face/off is pure fukkery !!! remember watching this as a kid with my Dad. Nic Cage is on 100 in this one, so many hilarious one liners.

danny masterson rapey ass in one scene being rapey smh
"I could eat a peach for hours..."

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
MV5BYWU2ZTRhNDMtMWYxMC00ZTVkLThjZmItZGY4MGU0YmZlMjJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Wow. One of the worst movies I've seen in a minute. shytty thing is, it kind of had potential in the beginning but the cracks were definitely showing. So its a dig at capitalism and a dog eat dog world, and here we have the protagonist who fights back by...taking advantage of the elderly? And I'm not one to usually bring this type of shyt up, but godamn the feminism in this one was laid on thick. It was forced in the beginning with the speeches but in the second half of the movie? Lawd hammercy. :snoop:

That's another thing, despite the flaws early on, it's still decent enough to keep you engaged, but when the Russian mob is revealed and proves they're not fukking around by killing a random employee, it just falls off the fukking rails.

I'm supposed to believe this broad can take on the Russian mob, survive murder attempts, and convince a mob boss to work with her because she's middle-aged white woman, hear her roar? Man :trash:

Another shytty Netflix movie...how big is the pile by now? :scust: