Coli ladies. Is this true? "Too many men are boring!!"

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
The comments here are weirdo shyt. There was nothing wrong with what she said. Y’all don’t like women you can banter with? Brings a whole different vibe to a situation or relationship. No one wants to spend 20, 30, 40 years with someone who can’t make them laugh or have good talks with. You are some square ass nikkas. Stay like that and leave the ladies to nikkas like me that are willing to adapt.

When I wasn’t courting my girl if a woman bored me I’d bush her. If we can’t flirt at high level, banter, make fun of each other, let loose then why we doing this?

Any man that takes issue with what she says and complains about women is a lame. You don’t have the same prerequisite for women? You like boring ass women that can’t talk, can’t express her view of the world, can’t tell a good story, can’t tell a dirty joke? Once you deal with a woman with a certain vibe you raise your standards so that you only deal with women that give off that vibe.

I was dealing with a lady and the way we connected was almost primal in how we flirted and bantered. She was a USC grad and I never dealt with such a smart, nerdy black woman like that and the way we would go at each other for fun just felt so natural. After that so many women bored the absolute shyt out of me. It’s like your standards for a relationship completely shift once you’ve experienced it. Y’all don’t have any standards for women you talk to? Got damn. This generation is fukked and soft. I’m not offended because I know exactly what she means coming from the other side. So many women are boring AF. You ask what she did on a trip and can’t tell you shyt. After that you raise your standards to the point where all boring women get bushed quick.

I feel the sister.

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The comments here are weirdo shyt. There was nothing wrong with what she said. Y’all don’t like women you can banter with? Brings a whole different vibe to a situation or relationship. No one wants to spend 20, 30, 40 years with someone who can’t make them laugh or have good talks with. You are some square ass nikkas. Stay like that and leave the ladies to nikkas like me that are willing to adapt.

When I wasn’t courting my girl if a woman bored me I’d bush her. If we can’t flirt at high level, banter, make fun of each other, let loose then why we doing this?

Any man that takes issue with what she says and complains about women is a lame. You don’t have the same prerequisite for women? You like boring ass women that can’t talk, can’t express her view of the world, can’t tell a good story, can’t tell a dirty joke? Once you deal with a woman with a certain vibe you raise your standards so that you only deal with women that give off that vibe.

I was dealing with a lady and the way we connected was almost primal in how we flirted and bantered. She was a USC grad and I never dealt with such a smart, nerdy black woman like that and the way we would go at each other for fun just felt so natural. After that so many women bored the absolute shyt out of me. It’s like your standards for a relationship completely shift once you’ve experienced it. Y’all don’t have any standards for women you talk to? Got damn. This generation is fukked and soft. I’m not offended because I know exactly what she means coming from the other side. So many women are boring AF. You ask what she did on a trip and can’t tell you shyt. After that you raise your standards to the point where all boring women get bushed quick.

I feel the sister.
:huhldup:

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
This is wild man I've been looking for this broad's account for a minute cause she posted her ass once but I couldn't remember her name.

Then I stumble on TheColi and there's a thread about her talking goofy.

Pure coincidence. God is good.

Daps
I remember this tragic story. What were the details surrounding the crash?

idk like i mentioned earlier i'm pretty lame so i would only hang around the cool kids every now and then and be hella out of the loop. so i just found out recently, don't feel like asking around and bringing up sensitive shyt hella late. i just accept it was an accident.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I met a woman who said she wanted me to entertain her. First thought I had is I'm not your court jester responsible for entertaining you. Ever since then if woman mentions anything like this it's automatic bushes.