Coli ladies. Is this true? "Too many men are boring!!"

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
The comments here are weirdo shyt. There was nothing wrong with what she said. Y’all don’t like women you can banter with? Brings a whole different vibe to a situation or relationship. No one wants to spend 20, 30, 40 years with someone who can’t make them laugh or have good talks with. You are some square ass nikkas. Stay like that and leave the ladies to nikkas like me that are willing to adapt.

When I wasn’t courting my girl if a woman bored me I’d bush her. If we can’t flirt at high level, banter, make fun of each other, let loose then why we doing this?

Any man that takes issue with what she says and complains about women is a lame. You don’t have the same prerequisite for women? You like boring ass women that can’t talk, can’t express her view of the world, can’t tell a good story, can’t tell a dirty joke? Once you deal with a woman with a certain vibe you raise your standards so that you only deal with women that give off that vibe.

I was dealing with a lady and the way we connected was almost primal in how we flirted and bantered. She was a USC grad and I never dealt with such a smart, nerdy black woman like that and the way we would go at each other for fun just felt so natural. After that so many women bored the absolute shyt out of me. It’s like your standards for a relationship completely shift once you’ve experienced it. Y’all don’t have any standards for women you talk to? Got damn. This generation is fukked and soft. I’m not offended because I know exactly what she means coming from the other side. So many women are boring AF. You ask what she did on a trip and can’t tell you shyt. After that you raise your standards to the point where all boring women get bushed quick.

I feel the sister

what-tate.gif

timeless

All Star
Daps
Are there any ladies left on this forum to answer the question?

And the ones that are still here are being actively being threatened or in the process of being runoff
😂 Yes a lot of men can be boring. The key is to find someone you have good chemistry with.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I mean...

Most of the jawns got ran off from this sausage fest. The only ones holding down are the ones that got them stripes :wow: . Took the heat and stayed in the devil's furnace.

Yeah I do remember there were a couple of females on here. They did get ran off, a lot of these dudes got outed for sending them dic pics.

There was this white chick named strawberry who outed a lot of these dudes, and they got embarrassed and got her banned lol

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I've been in relationships where I was the main focus of my girl and that is the worst situation to be in. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy lol. That's why women I day now gotta have hobbies/social circle outside of me. I'm not built to be someone's everything
Being in this situation is extremely draining. Been there before.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah I do remember there were a couple of females on here. They did get ran off, a lot of these dudes got outed for sending them dic pics.

There was this white chick named strawberry who outed a lot of these dudes, and they got embarrassed and got her banned lol

Them starving brothers:picard:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The comments here are weirdo shyt. There was nothing wrong with what she said. Y’all don’t like women you can banter with? Brings a whole different vibe to a situation or relationship. No one wants to spend 20, 30, 40 years with someone who can’t make them laugh or have good talks with. You are some square ass nikkas. Stay like that and leave the ladies to nikkas like me that are willing to adapt.

When I wasn’t courting my girl if a woman bored me I’d bush her. If we can’t flirt at high level, banter, make fun of each other, let loose then why we doing this?

Any man that takes issue with what she says and complains about women is a lame. You don’t have the same prerequisite for women? You like boring ass women that can’t talk, can’t express her view of the world, can’t tell a good story, can’t tell a dirty joke? Once you deal with a woman with a certain vibe you raise your standards so that you only deal with women that give off that vibe.

I was dealing with a lady and the way we connected was almost primal in how we flirted and bantered. She was a USC grad and I never dealt with such a smart, nerdy black woman like that and the way we would go at each other for fun just felt so natural. After that so many women bored the absolute shyt out of me. It’s like your standards for a relationship completely shift once you’ve experienced it. Y’all don’t have any standards for women you talk to? Got damn. This generation is fukked and soft. I’m not offended because I know exactly what she means coming from the other side. So many women are boring AF. You ask what she did on a trip and can’t tell you shyt. After that you raise your standards to the point where all boring women get bushed quick.

I feel the sister.
class of 2022 ya'll.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps

How long ago was this?