Coli ladies. Is this true? "Too many men are boring!!"

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Idk what she means by boring but my husband can be boring at times this is why I have friends and family to do stuff with. If he doesn’t want to do it or go I don’t care. I’m about to go on a cruise without him.

Gotta have a life outside of him, ladies.

having the crib to ya self for a week while ya girl gone >>>>>>>>>

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
According to Fidelity, as of June 2024, the median salary for men in the United States was $63,804 per year, or $1,227 per week. This is about 20% more than the median salary for women, which is $53,092 per year, or $1,021 per week

:patrice: So where are these women getting their info about a man need to make 100k a year when thats far from what the average man makes..

Broads listening to the small percentage of women who themselves ( eboni k Williams, lisa Raye, etc etc) don’t have a man themselves
aint none of them hoes doing research breh. They just assume :mjlol:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
According to Fidelity, as of June 2024, the median salary for men in the United States was $63,804 per year, or $1,227 per week. This is about 20% more than the median salary for women, which is $53,092 per year, or $1,021 per week

:patrice: So where are these women getting their info about a man need to make 100k a year when thats far from what the average man makes..

Broads listening to the small percentage of women who themselves ( eboni k Williams, lisa Raye, etc etc) don’t have a man themselves

Quite simply, average women think they are ENTITLED TO above average men.

But think about it this way.

Jeff Bezos is worth almost 200 Billion dollars

But this is the woman he left his wife/mother of his children for

8f25677a-0898-48e6-9095-fea46a74be2f.jpeg

He doing all that for her, and she's a plastic 6 at best.

Why shouldn't some overweight broad with a degree not at least be attached to a cat making 500k?

kevinsamuels-umm.gif

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seems like she is in line to die alone...

Not a fan of women with entitlement issues.

She want it all bet she can't have it all! Perhaps she will get that memo and adjust accordingly...

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I’ve always said “boring people lack imagination.” It’s that simple. I’ve never been bored a day in my life. :yeshrug:

Honestly when people say that they are "bored", its basically as empty as heads saying that they are "tired" despite having 18 hours of sleep. they are "hungry" despite eating a big ass hoagie with all the trimmings. And my personal favorite, "I'm so busy", when all they are doing is just trying to find shyt to do or busy in the mind. Thus, how people are full of shyt in the modern days.

In their own personal world, they could have the mate of their dreams, a vacation that last a lifetime, a job with all the trimmings, and be drama free, but somehow still wants the ills that come with life because deep inside it's never enough.

Its almost as if people don't know what the fukk they want, but make assumptions that what's displayed on social media and in society is the wave.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

A lot of these women think 100K is the 'line of demarcation' that separates the rich from the poor, and them asking for a man that makes 100K is surely going to pull them out of living check to check while collecting child support. They believe that 100K results in a man having so much extra income that it'll eventually trickle down to them, their kids, and their bills. They heard other women say "100K" and jumped on it, "yeah that sounds about right" without knowing any of the statistics.

And then you take the Kevin Samuels route and flip the whole thing on its head, "Cool, here's your 100K man. Now what does he get?" and the silence is deafening.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Boring is stable. These brawds crave dysfunction

I mean....lets keep it a bean, women thrive on a fight from square to opp killer number one. Its like human nature since the beginning of the caveman. I guess it's what keeps men on their toes. The essence of having a long day and your mate barks at you because "dikk". Hell, my wife unintentionally starts some static and end up hitting the :mjgrin: "what you mean, I didn't do anything. You're always yelling". Like :why: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Its a ying to the yang. You have women that want to cause drama for some makeup mating, women that thrive off of fighting and accusing dudes of piping down anything that walks, women that thrive off of having a revolution within the womb, and women that want to be in the middle of a shootout because "excitement :krs: "\

Hell, Myra Munkhouse annoyed the fukk out of Urkel. It's just human nature, sadly. In this case, "boring" is used for all the wrong definitions beyond a simple visit to Dave and Busters :camby:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Have heard valid complaints from women I know along these lines. They (the men) don't want to do much but go to work and play video games, hit a bar or whatever. And they want to try new spots, keep things exciting. That's fair. but what I told her, was you've known this guy for years, you are just realizing this? or is this desiring something and then when you have it, realizing you don't want it anymore?

Part of all of this is knowing yourself and what you like. If your mutual interests align, it will be a lot smoother. My personal thoughts are the more domesticated a relationship gets, the more it gets stale. Too familiar. Too comfortable. And then you can re cycle to exciting, or fixed, like marriage-- but a lot of people will be out in that stale period.