Coli ladies. Is this true? "Too many men are boring!!"

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Have heard valid complaints from women I know along these lines. They (the men) don't want to do much but go to work and play video games, hit a bar or whatever. And they want to try new spots, keep things exciting. That's fair. but what I told her, was you've known this guy for years, you are just realizing this? or is this desiring something and then when you have it, realizing you don't want it anymore?

Part of all of this is knowing yourself and what you like. If your mutual interests align, it will be a lot smoother. My personal thoughts are the more domesticated a relationship gets, the more it gets stale. Too familiar. Too comfortable. And then you can re cycle to exciting, or fixed, like marriage-- but a lot of people will be out in that stale period.
The bold is me monday thru friday. but i'm open to anything on the weekend. That's when i get adventurous

Edit: Pause

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't deal with bytches using social media as a placebo personality steroid to enhance nonsensical retard babble having a vagina as the premise for entitled buffoonery.
They be saying shyt just to be saying shyt All for Attention.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
OP asked for women to input and dudes came in doing all the talking:skip:

I mean...

Most of the jawns got ran off from this sausage fest. The only ones holding down are the ones that got them stripes :wow: . Took the heat and stayed in the devil's furnace.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
She wants to do more than sit around the house, and watch movies and shows. The men probably just want to do that all the time. She wants to go out, have dinner, festivals, activities, wine tasting, etc.

You need to do activities together. It keeps things from getting boring. There are only so many conversations you can have. The activities give you new experiences, and things to talk about.
Definitely preaching! The chic could be boring but a lot of dudes focus so much on making money to get women but don't actually know what to do when they get to that point. It's definitely a balanced approach. Just have hobbies or activities that you enjoy doing that you can include her in to show a bit more about yourself.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Idk what she means by boring but my husband can be boring at times this is why I have friends and family to do stuff with. If he doesn’t want to do it or go I don’t care. I’m about to go on a cruise without him.

Gotta have a life outside of him, ladies.
I've been in relationships where I was the main focus of my girl and that is the worst situation to be in. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy lol. That's why women I day now gotta have hobbies/social circle outside of me. I'm not built to be someone's everything

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sign of a woman who makes her man her hobby..

they got nothing interesting going on for themselves so they leave the entire responsibility up to you.

do things that interest you, don't rely on others to be interesting for you.

well said, looking for an entertainer. There's a TON of hobbies in the Walmart arts and crafts isle.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Well, women, especially young in their 20s and mid-30s, like to have fun, as in going on constant trips, cruises, drinking/partying with friends at the local bar or club-ish setting every weekend, getting lit, etc.

Men, we like to have fun, but our definition of fun is a little different and we don't crave needing to do the aforementioned leisure activities so often.

A lot of women I know or from the same town many of them like to get their drink on with their girls, go on cruises, trips around the country, etc., y'know, extravagant leisure activities. Always posting themselves on Facebook doing all the aforementioned and then some. Men, we're simple; we'll have fun when it's necessary, and sometimes our idea of fun can just simply be taking it easy and chilling, nothing too extreme.
I think a lot of it definitely is the extravagant leisure stuff. Look at any of the reality shows and what those females are doing and that's usually their idea of fun. But most of the time they spend just taking photos to post for validation. So are they truly having fun? Or is the validation from other women that they appear to be having fun is what they really want?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have heard valid complaints from women I know along these lines. They (the men) don't want to do much but go to work and play video games, hit a bar or whatever. And they want to try new spots, keep things exciting. That's fair. but what I told her, was you've known this guy for years, you are just realizing this? or is this desiring something and then when you have it, realizing you don't want it anymore?

Part of all of this is knowing yourself and what you like. If your mutual interests align, it will be a lot smoother. My personal thoughts are the more domesticated a relationship gets, the more it gets stale. Too familiar. Too comfortable. And then you can re cycle to exciting, or fixed, like marriage-- but a lot of people will be out in that stale period.
Both men and women put less effort into keeping the other interested as the relationship goes on. In the beginning you aint seein her without a fresh cut and a fresh fit and yall always doing something. She keepin that hair did, workin out, and keeping the sexy drawls on deck and keeping a lot of complaints to herself. Once yall committed he walking around in his drawls with the James Evans with a controller in his hand. She walking around with the bonnet and his t shirt on, an extra 25 lbs, and bytching about everything. People invest more in the performance than actually being mutally compatible for real. And its not one side or the other. We both contribute to the BS.

But that aint got nothing to do with this broad being bored immediately and running to the net to post about it :pachaha:.