Coli ladies. Is this true? "Too many men are boring!!"

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Women seek emotional excitement. They want a song and dance - a show. When they say a man is boring they mean that he's not brining that emotional performance they want.
Yep. It’s all too easy and predictable.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
she definitely described me
i dont like women who require a lot of stimulation. i prefer boring women.

i dont like going out and unecessarily spending $ all the time. i dont like arguing about dumb shyt or dealing with a woman's emotions either
Pretty much why I prefer women on the nerdy side. They not out trying to do a bunch of shyt, they are cool just chilling at home reading a good book.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The comments here are weirdo shyt. There was nothing wrong with what she said. Y’all don’t like women you can banter with? Brings a whole different vibe to a situation or relationship. No one wants to spend 20, 30, 40 years with someone who can’t make them laugh or have good talks with. You are some square ass nikkas. Stay like that and leave the ladies to nikkas like me that are willing to adapt.

When I wasn’t courting my girl if a woman bored me I’d bush her. If we can’t flirt at high level, banter, make fun of each other, let loose then why we doing this?

Any man that takes issue with what she says and complains about women is a lame. You don’t have the same prerequisite for women? You like boring ass women that can’t talk, can’t express her view of the world, can’t tell a good story, can’t tell a dirty joke? Once you deal with a woman with a certain vibe you raise your standards so that you only deal with women that give off that vibe.

I was dealing with a lady and the way we connected was almost primal in how we flirted and bantered. She was a USC grad and I never dealt with such a smart, nerdy black woman like that and the way we would go at each other for fun just felt so natural. After that so many women bored the absolute shyt out of me. It’s like your standards for a relationship completely shift once you’ve experienced it. Y’all don’t have any standards for women you talk to? Got damn. This generation is fukked and soft. I’m not offended because I know exactly what she means coming from the other side. So many women are boring AF. You ask what she did on a trip and can’t tell you shyt. After that you raise your standards to the point where all boring women get bushed quick.

I feel the sister.
Boy you popped your whole p*ssy writing this dumb shyt :bryan:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

What does boring mean to a bird? Does she want a toxic relationship? Does she want to be negged and told she’s ugly? Does she want to go on Bonnie and Clyde sprees? Does she want a stand up comedian?

After three dates, state what you want or expect and he may adjust. He may not then you move on.
:manny:
Low vibration birds have a platform.
ew-nope.gif

Daps
This post right here breh

My wife always says "if you're bored, that just means you're not smart enough to figure out something to do"
She hates the word "boring" more than anything. She legitimately doesn't understand how some people can sit at home and be "bored" all day.

Lowkey she doesn't even like having girl's nights anymore because all her friends just complain about being bored.
She has to plan games, plan a dinner spot, plan a night cap spot, keep conversation going just to keep her friends entertained.

But when she sees me throw a guys night, I dont plan shyt, :mjlol:
We just go to the crib. I order some wings, play some music, and put the game on the TV. And we'll be drinking and laughing and joking till 1am.

She has told me multiple times how jealous she is of how little effort it takes with men vs women.
To what your wife is saying there is a concise saying from Jules Renard:

"To be bored is an insult to oneself."

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Idk what she means by boring but my husband can be boring at times this is why I have friends and family to do stuff with. If he doesn’t want to do it or go I don’t care. I’m about to go on a cruise without him.

Gotta have a life outside of him, ladies.
Damn, I have to ask my Wife if I’m boring…
:lupe:
Both our kids are finally in school this month so when I get back. We can enjoy each other outside the kids.
:shaq::takedat::mjlit:
I can’t wait it’s been 5 years since we had alone time sans toddlers for longer than an hour or two.
:blessed:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Tbf, anyone really getting it is probably going to come across as boring in some way.

Great shape, looking good? Back end of that is probably regimented meals, consistent exercise schedule, which means their time is hella clockwork.

Makes money hand over fist? Likely reliable, prioritizes steadiness which means chaos, unpredictability is discouraged.

A free wheeling, physically attractive wunderkind who lives bohemian type time is a unicorn. They might exist, but that's outliers.

She's encouraged to seek out what she wants but she shouldn't be surprised if the likelihood of meeting someone who checks all her boxes is slim.

She'd be better off just landing a dude who's all the above but funny enough to make her bust a gut just reading local news headlines.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Boring?

I Slaimon Khan Shah am The Opposite of Borat!

I kill that Jew with my 25 inches and Coke Can thick dikk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my f*cking baseball bat!

Troy Tulowtzki Colorado Rockies!

Jews being Cocky?

I @Slaimon Khan Shah am a One Penny Prostitute TYPE.

I Slaimon Khan Shah am Twoparents Shakur!!

#FreePalestine

I am GG Hadid

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I love all Jewish women!

I am Punani Mohoemade

I am Prophet University

I am Prophet Jinn

I will be a computer now Sir Ma'am