Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I know is she black and she does wear foundation shades lighter than her skin but pick and choose the video you screenshot from. Is wearing wrong foundation shade so different than whites tanning?

There’s probably like 100 white gorls In the entire world who tan and wear kinky weave to appear ethnic or black (like you believe). That other post abt black fishing literally had the same 4-5 white girls posted acting like it’s some EPIDEMIC yet millions of black women world wide wear long straight blonde weave to mimic their oppressors. When you twist and turn and press and pull and use dangerous high heat and harsh chemicals to change the appearance of your natural hair and the #1 supporter of a billion dollar weave industry, you have no room to be upset about other races tanning and wearing weave.

I’ve seen white chicks IRON their hair on an ironing board
And they put crazy chemicals in their hair when they get highlights or bleach it blonde, this they do more frequent than black women relax (which is poison we know)

What’s your problem?
if tanning is so normal why are these hoes catching skin cancer on the sunbeds?
Nah that shyt is just as bad as skin bleaching it’s detrimental to your health in the name of vanity

Same way we call out black women that skin bleach is the same way we calling out these IG imposters
White women are not exempt, millions of these tricks hate the pale skin they have been naturally given, some embrace it

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This thread is a direct answer to that Nigerian whore's "n*ggerfishing" twitter thread that was turned into a black man bashfest by foreign trash imitating AA women, gay ass nikkas, and "gotcha guys"
:gucci: Wait, wait, wait. Fake AA women and two groups of men? Then how is this thread, shytting precisely on AA women based on contextual clues (Mary J, etc), a response? Shouldn't yall be coming for the groups you named directly?

:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:gucci: Wait, wait, wait. Fake AA women and two groups of men? Then how is this thread, shytting precisely on AA women based on contextual clues (Mary J, etc), a response? Shouldn't yall be coming for the groups you named directly?

:jbhmm:
Tried to in the other thread. I'm not fukking with the premise of either one but the (foreign) + AA twitter jawns, hoe ass nikkas on here, and even women on here had so much to say about "thirsty ass nikkas".
This is super ultra light work, no slurs, minimal crossover, and the reaction is odd.
You cool but I'm observant. They can voltron up with the foreigners and fakkits on some reach shyt, helping clowns go viral but get left out to dry when the energy is reversed, outchea crying about "hair", and it's somebody who looks like them setting it off.
:sas2:
From
"nikkas nikkas nikkas, ha ha ha, stupid"
to
:picard::mjcry:
"Leave us alone" and the shyt is LIGHT. This is nothing and folks falling apart because they think they're above reproach of any type. Skin thin as hell.

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
Why would you accuse a black woman of throwing other black women under the bus just for making an observation tho? The comment in the op isn’t even disrespectful. She didn’t throw black women under the bus.

You’re projecting. This is about black women appropriating other people’s looks while whining about other people appropriating looks associated with them. So the question is, why do black women think that they’re allowed to “experiment” but whine when other women experiment?

histrionics aside, If you prefer wearing your hair straight on a regular basis when your natural hair is kinky then yea, you’ve got self hate issues.

If you like dying your hair blonde on a regular basis and it’s not naturally blonde then yea, you’ve got self issues.

I’m telling you that as a black woman who has not a self hate cell in my body these generalizations y’all place on Black women are harmful.
Well as a black man who’s only being critical out of love, I think the way that blacks like you constantly deflect from real problems in our community is very very harmful. Again, this was a comment that was originally made by a black woman. You’re trying to discredit her and all those who agree with her instead of just acknowledging the truth in what she said and dealing with it. Your whole argument here seems to be “not all of us tho”. Even if you want to say not all black women wearing weave have self hate issues, most do. That’s what you’re deflecting from.

I think you’re telling on yourself here. You’re basically saying that straight hair is superior to kinky hair. I’m not even entertaining that “it ain’t that we think straight hair looks better, it’s just for logistical purposes” excuse. That’s laughable. We know good and we’ll that when 95% of black women get ready to look their best(to them), they’re wearing straight hair in some form or fashion. The overwhelming majority of black women think that straight hair looks better than kinky hair. I don’t even know what you’re blatantly lying. Like the term “good hair” hasn’t been a thing in our community for centuries.

White people tan naturally in the sun. Tanning beds are used to replicate what happens to them naturally in the sun. A tanned white woman doesn’t look like a black woman. You cant equate white woman tanning to black women wearing European/Asian textured weave. The white chics on social media with skin bronzer and African textured wigs/weave are tryna look black but not just white girls who tan. You’re just trying to deflect from valid criticisms by whining about black men.

I didn’t even mention IR dating. I made a point about black women longing for white male validation and how that correlates to y’alls insecurity about hair and other phenotypical features. Black women DO secretly lust after white men and seek their acceptance/validation. I don’t need to studies to tell me about black women when I’ve been around them all of my life.

I used Viola Davis as an example because she recently made comments proving my point. She’s been in movies for years but until recently she’s never appeared on screen without a weave/wig. She’s clearly a black woman who has insecurity issues with her hair and appearance but if you would’ve questioned her on it before, she would’ve denied it like you’re doing now. Of course, most black women aren’t going to readily admit that they wear weave because they have insecurity and self hate issues.

I’m not caping for anyone and I don’t give a fukk about white girls. I’m talking to black women. Again, this thread is based on a comment posted by a black woman. She’s the one who called y’all out for being hypocrites. I was reiterating the point of the thread because the person I was responding to was deflecting.

Now, my point here is that y’all are full of shyt for even denying that the weave/wig/perm issue is rooted in self hate. We can’t even deal with the issue because y’all won’t even cop to it being a problem.

Yes, there are lot of black men on the colorism shyt who put light skin women on a pedestal over darker skinned women. I would never deny that. Here’s the thing tho, black women are just as colorist as black men. Black women put lighter skinned black women on pedestals above darker skinned black women too.

This is a deflection tho because that’s not what this topic is about.

This is a damn lie. Why do you think that white women spend so much on tanning and all that? White boys don’t generally like that pale shyt and white women know that. Black men are a lot more lenient on black women than white men are on white women(to our detriment). Now part of that is because we have less power/control, but it’s still true.

You’re just telling on yourself here. You’ve clearly got white men on some kind of pedestal.

Ok, now you’re just in full bedwench troll mode lashing out at black men because your feelings are hurt. I’m not going to do the gender war thing and start dissing black women in general just to get back at you.[/QUOTE]

No it's not a lie lol. Give me one example where a yt dude said he's not attracted to a yt women who has the same skin color as him. I can name famous black dudes who did tho thats a fact lol.

My man is black so not true lol! All that bendwench this bedwench that talk is old and played out lol. NEWSFLASH not every black women who disagrees with is dating out get a grip lol.

Oh btw Come on with something else. Stop being sensitive bruh. :lolbron:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Tried to in the other thread. I'm not fukking with the premise of either one but the (foreign) + AA twitter jawns, hoe ass nikkas on here, and even women on here had so much to say about "thirsty ass nikkas".
This is super ultra light work, no slurs, minimal crossover, and the reaction is odd.
You cool but I'm observant. They can voltron up with the foreigners and fakkits on some reach shyt, helping clowns go viral but get left out to dry when the energy is reversed, outchea crying about "hair", and it's somebody who looks like them setting it off.
:sas2:
From
"nikkas nikkas nikkas, ha ha ha, stupid"
to
:picard::mjcry:
"Leave us alone" and the shyt is LIGHT. This is nothing and folks falling apart because they think they're above reproach of any type. Skin thin as hell.
:jbhmm: I take your point re: the anti-bm coalition but you do realize that your approach is... faulty, don't you? The chatty patty internet shyt is some female shyt, which is why it makes sense for bytches and their gay co-haters to utilize it the way they do. What do you win by proving women are thin skinned? (or solipsistic? or hypergamous?) What point was proven that we didn't already know? Do you think the tit for tat approach will change minds? Or are you just trynna burn it all down?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:jbhmm: I take your point re: the anti-bm coalition but you do realize that your approach is... faulty, don't you? The chatty patty internet shyt is some female shyt, which is why it makes sense for bytches and their gay co-haters to utilize it the way they do. What do you win by proving women are thin skinned? What point was proven that we didn't already know? Do you think the tit for tat approach will change minds? Or are you just trynna burn it all down?
Burn it down...I was here during the 90s version of "nikkas ain't shyt", the 2000s version, and the new version.
I don't even care about changing minds because there are so few of YOU in comparison to the chorus of banshees, their fukk nikka pets, gay ass nikkas, and caclette "benefactors"...I saw this shyt come together and grow, saw it feed off the blood of dead nikkas and mutate like it drank TGRI in 2012-2014...
All the beneficial stereotypes and propaganda have to go with the bad ones. All the "man up and be above it"...an afterthought. The good "many" couldn't shut up that loud minority, but nikkas beat on Sotomayor and his ilk...literally. I want to see their bosses AND their blood now.
After moving up here and going to a "blm" protest where these half-a-crakkka sounding dykes were calling young brehs thugs and rioters, saying "we can do better", etc...seeing the internet fukkery manifest in real life, in 2 countries, :hubie:
like I told that clown @TeenTitansGo : Beauty/p*ssy problems shouldn't even be in the conversation right now, but somehow they end up coming back. :jbhmm: That's some real selfish low-down shyt.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Why would you accuse a black woman of throwing other black women under the bus just for making an observation tho? The comment in the op isn’t even disrespectful. She didn’t throw black women under the bus.

You’re projecting. This is about black women appropriating other people’s looks while whining about other people appropriating looks associated with them. So the question is, why do black women think that they’re allowed to “experiment” but whine when other women experiment?

histrionics aside, If you prefer wearing your hair straight on a regular basis when your natural hair is kinky then yea, you’ve got self hate issues.

If you like dying your hair blonde on a regular basis and it’s not naturally blonde then yea, you’ve got self issues.

I’m telling you that as a black woman who has not a self hate cell in my body these generalizations y’all place on Black women are harmful.
Well as a black man who’s only being critical out of love, I think the way that blacks like you constantly deflect from real problems in our community is very very harmful. Again, this was a comment that was originally made by a black woman. You’re trying to discredit her and all those who agree with her instead of just acknowledging the truth in what she said and dealing with it. Your whole argument here seems to be “not all of us tho”. Even if you want to say not all black women wearing weave have self hate issues, most do. That’s what you’re deflecting from.

I think you’re telling on yourself here. You’re basically saying that straight hair is superior to kinky hair. I’m not even entertaining that “it ain’t that we think straight hair looks better, it’s just for logistical purposes” excuse. That’s laughable. We know good and we’ll that when 95% of black women get ready to look their best(to them), they’re wearing straight hair in some form or fashion. The overwhelming majority of black women think that straight hair looks better than kinky hair. I don’t even know what you’re blatantly lying. Like the term “good hair” hasn’t been a thing in our community for centuries.

White people tan naturally in the sun. Tanning beds are used to replicate what happens to them naturally in the sun. A tanned white woman doesn’t look like a black woman. You cant equate white woman tanning to black women wearing European/Asian textured weave. The white chics on social media with skin bronzer and African textured wigs/weave are tryna look black but not just white girls who tan. You’re just trying to deflect from valid criticisms by whining about black men.

I didn’t even mention IR dating. I made a point about black women longing for white male validation and how that correlates to y’alls insecurity about hair and other phenotypical features. Black women DO secretly lust after white men and seek their acceptance/validation. I don’t need to studies to tell me about black women when I’ve been around them all of my life.

I used Viola Davis as an example because she recently made comments proving my point. She’s been in movies for years but until recently she’s never appeared on screen without a weave/wig. She’s clearly a black woman who has insecurity issues with her hair and appearance but if you would’ve questioned her on it before, she would’ve denied it like you’re doing now. Of course, most black women aren’t going to readily admit that they wear weave because they have insecurity and self hate issues.

I’m not caping for anyone and I don’t give a fukk about white girls. I’m talking to black women. Again, this thread is based on a comment posted by a black woman. She’s the one who called y’all out for being hypocrites. I was reiterating the point of the thread because the person I was responding to was deflecting.

Now, my point here is that y’all are full of shyt for even denying that the weave/wig/perm issue is rooted in self hate. We can’t even deal with the issue because y’all won’t even cop to it being a problem.

Yes, there are lot of black men on the colorism shyt who put light skin women on a pedestal over darker skinned women. I would never deny that. Here’s the thing tho, black women are just as colorist as black men. Black women put lighter skinned black women on pedestals above darker skinned black women too.

This is a deflection tho because that’s not what this topic is about.

This is a damn lie. Why do you think that white women spend so much on tanning and all that? White boys don’t generally like that pale shyt and white women know that. Black men are a lot more lenient on black women than white men are on white women(to our detriment). Now part of that is because we have less power/control, but it’s still true.

You’re just telling on yourself here. You’ve clearly got white men on some kind of pedestal.

Ok, now you’re just in full bedwench troll mode lashing out at black men because your feelings are hurt. I’m not going to do the gender war thing and start dissing black women in general just to get back at you.[/QUOTE]

Cot damm u a man typing all this :francis:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
80% of black women have blond weave:gucci:

This the part people keep ignoring and excusing. She said EIGHTY PERCENT! This whole thread is based on bullshyt stats pulled from thin air by a bytch trying to shield blackfishing WW from justifiable heat.

Where y'all nikkas going where the MAJORITY of BW you see have some kind of blonde hair???

nikkas really jumped on this bandwagon just to shyt on BW like "natural hair" hasn't been the wave for YEARS.

I see more BW with puffs, braids, curls, locs, short cuts, pressed bobs, ponytails and twists than straight blonde wigs and weaves. And the ones wearing weave??? I'm more likely to see this:

Impressive-Black-Wavy-Hairstyle.jpg

and THIS:

3-bundles-brazilian-virgin-straight-hair-weave-with-360-lace-frontal.jpg

...rather than this:

nikki_minaj_8.jpg

OR THIS:

675f5e54ffd506ef752b917a06252221.png

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
This is why arguing with BM that have 3millimeters of hair that they suffocate under a durag every night is futile when it comes to hair. They simply don’t understand the time and effort it takes to manage type 4 hair because they don’t EVER deal with it themselves. They don’t have to spend $15/bottle of shampoo,conditioner, etc and hours trying to detangle and deep condition because they cut it off every couple of weeks. My natural hair is Behind my armpits and the longer it gets the longer it takes to tame. Plus I work night shift so I don’t wanna wrestle with my hair at 2 in the morning slathering it with gel and creams to get it to behave, especially since now it’s cold outside. My goal is bra strap length for 2019 and with how prone my hair is to single strand knots that’ll be impossible if I didn’t do any protective styling.

Omggggggg this is so me lol.

Your really right! It's not that black women don't know how to take care their hair, it's mostly because of how long it takes!

ESPECIALLY if you have thick big 4C hair.

My hair literally looks like this it takes foreverrrrr to detangle. I literally can't leave my hair like this UNLESS it's in a protective style.

large.jpg

They truly don't understand how easy it is to for hair like this to get matted and tangled which result in breakage.

You CANNOT go to bed like non black women do and leave your hair unseparated lol. IT WILL get matted period lol.

When I wear my natural hair out I leave it like this
flat-twist-hairstyles-for-relaxed-hair-fresh-1834-best-4c-natural-hair-styles-images-on-pinterest-of-flat-twist-hairstyles-for-relaxed-hair.jpg

Or I wear box braids or crochet braids, either or.
8305006488d9db6390ddecaa18c94a5a.jpg

I really want to these Passion twists. They're so pretty but yeah lol
41606825_2010403375646466_4796519390702036783_n.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You know what? You’re right. You’re anecdotal experiences are vastly superior to my lived experiences as a BW. I thought of a response but at this point it’s clear you have no actual interest in understanding, you just want to project your thoughts and feelings and dig your heels deeper in these wrong ass convictions

But do you. :yeshrug:
You’re absolutely right. I have no intentions of buying your bullshyt excuses and deflections to black women’s self hate issues concerning their hair. I told you that from the door so I don’t know why you allowed yourself to get frustrated. You can keep lying to yourself and acting like it’s “nothing to see here y’all just hate black women” regarding the weave/perms issue if that makes you feel better. Nobody gives a fukk.

They're not on the African continent so they’re not black ...

:snoop:This is really bad deflecting ... how many black Americans have seen naturally green haired women? ... or purple hair women .. etc etc

The POINT is that hair color isn’t owned by a race and to try to attribute some sort of inherent self hating qualities to a person that rocks different colors or to equate it to WW appropriating blackness is rather shallow analysis ... especially considering how you nikkas call the septum ring “naturalistas” the biggest c00nette offenders :sas2:
Well if this is the case then there’s no point in whining about “appropriation” period because no race “owns” any phenotypical trait. You’re the one deflecting from the point of the thread which is that black women are hypocritical and inconsistent on the whole issue.

Save that “you nikkas” stuff too because you’re full of shyt. You know good and damn well that there are self hate issues with black women regarding their hair. I don’t know why you people are playing these games as if you’re fooling anyone. Plus I clearly said that they self hate was instilled in black women by this white supremacist society so it’s not inherent. You can’t even read.
Cot damm u a man typing all this
Gotdamn you’re a fakkit for being on a mostly male website calling yourself “sweet meat”.
No it's not a lie lol. Give me one example where a yt dude said he's not attracted to a yt women who has the same skin color as him. I can name famous black dudes who did tho thats a fact lol.
What do I need to give you examples of white men saying that they don’t like pale white skin when tanning is a billion dollar industry? Both white men and white women look down on pale white skin which is why the tanned look is preferred.

My man is black so not true lol! All that bendwench this bedwench that talk is old and played out lol. NEWSFLASH not every black women who disagrees with is dating out get a grip lol.
Save the claims about your personal life unless you’re going to post proof because nobody cares or even believes you. I didn’t call you a bedwench because you disagreed with me. I called you a bedwench because you’re trying to get-back at black men while low key praising white men. You’re clearly a black man hater who has white men in a pedestal. Viola Davis is married to a black man too and she sounds like a gotdamn slave fawning over massa. Claiming to be with a black man doesn’t mean you can’t be a bedwench.

I’m not sensitive about anything “bruh”. I don’t give a fukk about you, I just call it how it is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand this logic. So when BW walk around with pink and green hair who are they trying to be and how much do they hate themselves? And then when she changes her weave out to dark hair does she somehow love herself now?

I sapped this
But Honestly they look like clowns too with the funny color hair
I saw a sister with grey weave......grey.
Not natural grey. That fake yarn looking shyt.
And dont get me started on the black and white shyt

But no. Over all
I dont believe its self hate
Just awful fashion sense