Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This thread is a direct answer to that Nigerian whore's "n*ggerfishing" twitter thread that was turned into a black man bashfest by foreign trash imitating AA women, gay ass nikkas, and "gotcha guys" like @Matt504
I say let shorty cook...the same people popping shyt in that type thread, same people wearing blonde helmets.
I just want the collective bytch chorus to shut the fukk up, personally.
Mirrors are for everybody, and so is criticism.

what shoes did you wear today?

:jbhmm:

I'm just tryna see something right quick.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
The pandering prostitute

The whole central florida laughs at her
First she come out the ass with the 89% then you follow right behind her with this blanket statements LOL

Shiiiiii
i've seen quite a few in her comments "laughing at her" then trying to fukk in the next.... so i don't take their word serious. She just really nice to look at, really nice. Ppl shouldnt take what shorty says to heart lol

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She ain't lie one bit. Never understood how black women can complain about cacs wearing braids when they got straight-haired weaves glued to their skull :gucci:

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
She ain't lie one bit. Never understood how black women can complain about cacs wearing braids when they got straight-haired weaves glued to their skull :gucci:
Well some of us have NEVER worn a wig or false hair so do we have the privilege to complain:laff:

No, this thread is just fantastic
“I once was bliiiind but noooow I seeeee”

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
First she come out the ass with the 89% then you follow right behind her with this blanket statements LOL

Shiiiiii
i've seen quite a few in her comments "laughing at her" then trying to fukk in the next.... so i don't take their word serious. She just really nice to look at, really nice. Ppl shouldnt take what shorty says to heart lol
Yea she looks nice and her body is on point

But I can't take a lot of what she say serious because like 3 years ago she use to be on twitter putting white dudes over black men and doing other fukkery

She is looking for a simp to play step dad and trick off

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well some of us have NEVER worn a wig or false hair so do we have the privilege to complain:laff:

No, this thread is just fantastic
“I once was bliiiind but noooow I seeeee”
I have the upmost respect for a sister rocking her natural hair. But those that got non natural weaves on simply hate themselves, it's the sad truth and needs to change :welp21:

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
These are not Black Africans.
Ok sooo
Some one (many people) on here said Africans are not Black
Black is exclusive for AADOS iirc

But now
These melenated Melanesians are somehow not a Black or African. Like those black Africans you see in the continent

Make up your minds or are people only allowed to be Black when it suits the narrative?
You sound like the white scientists that said “Polynesians/Melanesians have non human DNA”

Isn’t that some bull
I suppose they just dropped out of the sky

Keep letting Europeans define you as if you don’t have your own eyes to see what’s in front of your face

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
nikkas will go to extraordinary lengths to shyt on Black women. All this lets me know is that the percentage of Black men that will vote for Trump in the coming election will surprise a lot of people.

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Btw if any of you black people (looking kind of funny in the light)

Ever been back home to the tropics (where melanated people tend to dwell) you would know that persistent exposure to sea water and sunshine turns your hair lighter

Ok

Daps
Wow, you’re a dumb ass bytch. The first woman is clearly black no matter what you try to say, the last two have transformed themselves into black women. Don’t quote me with this bushyt.

16hjjvt.png

Here she is with no makeup, the bottom half of her face has severe hyperpigmentation.
14e03kw.jpg

Here with a full face. Still a dark skinned black woman, face still matches her body.
mi2ob9.jpg

HERE is the lily white woman you’re defending, she does NOT have a tan you dumb broad. fukk outta my mentions.

I know is she black and she does wear foundation shades lighter than her skin but pick and choose the video you screenshot from. Is wearing wrong foundation shade so different than whites tanning?

There’s probably like 100 white gorls In the entire world who tan and wear kinky weave to appear ethnic or black (like you believe). That other post abt black fishing literally had the same 4-5 white girls posted acting like it’s some EPIDEMIC yet millions of black women world wide wear long straight blonde weave to mimic their oppressors. When you twist and turn and press and pull and use dangerous high heat and harsh chemicals to change the appearance of your natural hair and the #1 supporter of a billion dollar weave industry, you have no room to be upset about other races tanning and wearing weave.