Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lol these cac woman really hate themselves.

That should be the narrative.

Bur nikkaa love ro defend cac chicks darlin

No woman can accept herself, Black or White..

Black women hate their God given afro hair, yet they lie and claim they just trying a different style with the weave but they stay weaved up 24/7/365

Daps
No woman can accept herself, Black or White..

Black women hate their God given afro hair, yet they lie and claim they just trying a different style with the weave but they stay weaved up 24/7/365

A large number of black woman are natural.

I don't see wearing weave as similar to bleaching skin.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A large number of black woman are natural.

I don't see wearing weave as similar to bleaching skin.

A large number does not denote majority..nice try.

Wearing weave is not like bleaching, but it is the direct equivalent of white women braiding.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Omggggggg this is so me lol.

Your really right! It's not that black women don't know how to take care their hair, it's mostly because of how long it takes!

ESPECIALLY if you have thick big 4C hair.

My hair literally looks like this it takes foreverrrrr to detangle. I literally can't leave my hair like this UNLESS it's in a protective style.

large.jpg

They truly don't understand how easy it is to for hair like this to get matted and tangled which result in breakage.

You CANNOT go to bed like non black women do and leave your hair unseparated lol. IT WILL get matted period lol.

When I wear my natural hair out I leave it like this
flat-twist-hairstyles-for-relaxed-hair-fresh-1834-best-4c-natural-hair-styles-images-on-pinterest-of-flat-twist-hairstyles-for-relaxed-hair.jpg

Or I wear box braids or crochet braids, either or.
8305006488d9db6390ddecaa18c94a5a.jpg

I really want to these Passion twists. They're so pretty but yeah lol
41606825_2010403375646466_4796519390702036783_n.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
What kind of hair does the last style use?

Daps
Ok sooo
Some one (many people) on here said Africans are not Black
Black is exclusive for AADOS iirc

But now
These melenated Melanesians are somehow not a Black or African. Like those black Africans you see in the continent

Make up your minds or are people only allowed to be Black when it suits the narrative?
You sound like the white scientists that said “Polynesians/Melanesians have non human DNA”

Isn’t that some bull
I suppose they just dropped out of the sky

Keep letting Europeans define you as if you don’t have your own eyes to see what’s in front of your face

The dark skin/light hair that Melanasians have is simply due to adapting to the climate in that region. They've been isolated from Africa for so long that genetically they aren't black anymore. In fact, they've spent more time around Asians to the point where they are closer to Asians than Africans

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
The dark skin/light hair that Melanasians have is simply due to adapting to the climate in that region. They've been isolated from Africa for so long that genetically they aren't black anymore. In fact, they've spent more time around Asians to the point where they are closer to Asians than Africans
Melanisians are literally the ONLY group of people some bw quote when they say tHeRe ArE BlAcK PeOpLe wItH BlOnDe HaIr because they are the ONLY group of dark skin people with natural blonde hair. Google "blonde hair Africa" and you only see articles about melanisians.

I'd bet 70% of bw who wear blonde hair don't even know who the melanisians are and 99% couldn't find them on a map.

We live in a society that is dominated by whiteness and lightness. It baffles me how we can see people going so far as to bleach their skin in self hate but somehow it's unfathomable that many bw who wear blonde weave do so because they too believe blonde straight = beautiful. Black kinky = ugly even if it's a subconscious realization that they'd never admit. It's ridiculous to say it's only done because they want to "switch it up" :mjlol:

And you are correct in that the genetic make up of melanisians is VERY different from modern sub Saharan Africans. There are NO GROUPS in subsaharan Africa that have black skin and natural blonde hair(sans people suffering from albinism or waardenburg syndrome)

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
This thread is a direct answer to that Nigerian whore's "n*ggerfishing" twitter thread that was turned into a black man bashfest by foreign trash imitating AA women, gay ass nikkas, and "gotcha guys"

When did this happen? Did I not follow the thread long enough?

Yea she looks nice and her body is on point

But I can't take a lot of what she say serious because like 3 years ago she use to be on twitter putting white dudes over black men and doing other fukkery

She is looking for a simp to play step dad and trick off

Be careful who y'all promote. A lot of these ppl are hypocrites with ulterior motives and are dealing with their own self hatred. Any woman who says wearing blond weaves = blackfishing better be wearing her natural hair ALL THE TIME (no curly wigs and WEAVES with those loose curls whatnot) and never have dated white men or promoted IR dating. Ever.

I'm sure someone else said this but the reason I don't see black women wearing blond wigs as equal to culturally appropriative and downright racist blackfishing is because of CULTURAL CONTEXT. I do think, in most cases, there is an undercurrent of self hate when black women change the color and texture of their hair. But that is not the same thing at all as racism. Blackfishing doesn't come from white women hating themselves. Au contraire, it comes from the privilege that whites feel to take anything they want from a culture, be revered for it, and skip back to whiteness when they're done.

I'd also like to point out that as much as I love wearing my natural hair, it's not as easy. I have worked in conservative environments and once I was even written up bc my hair "smelled too much like coconut" while white women would come into work with their hair soaking wet smelling like fruit punch or whatever. Natural hair and natural hair styles STILL aren't considered neat or professional ON BLACK WOMEN. On white women however, these styles are cool and chic.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
i cant be bothered to read this whole thread. this is how i see it:

if you have blonde hair or dye your hair blonde, thats cool. :ld:

if your attaching 20 inch fake straight blonde hair or extensions to yourself like doll pieces then you have some type of insecurity or issue :manny:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
This is why arguing with BM that have 3millimeters of hair that they suffocate under a durag every night is futile when it comes to hair. They simply don’t understand the time and effort it takes to manage type 4 hair because they don’t EVER deal with it themselves. They don’t have to spend $15/bottle of shampoo,conditioner, etc and hours trying to detangle and deep condition because they cut it off every couple of weeks. My natural hair is Behind my armpits and the longer it gets the longer it takes to tame. Plus I work night shift so I don’t wanna wrestle with my hair at 2 in the morning slathering it with gel and creams to get it to behave, especially since now it’s cold outside. My goal is bra strap length for 2019 and with how prone my hair is to single strand knots that’ll be impossible if I didn’t do any protective styling.

Bullshyt excuse