Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Always thought this Randal from Monsters Inc looking ass bytch was fukking ugly @SheWantTheD come get yo ho mayne

BMazSf7.jpeg

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of Gen Z black women are c00nish weirdos (and yes that goes for a lot of the dudes too). Its almost like c00nery is embedded in them by a default. I don't get the sisterly mutual respect vibes from them the way I do with older black women. If you've been around black women you know what I'm talking about. Its a mutual sense of understanding and solidarity even if you don't know each other. This new generation of black women may as well be a darker shade of white women. I feel for you young brehs out here.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
A lot of Gen Z black women are c00nish weirdos (and yes that goes for a lot of the dudes too). Its almost like c00nery is embedded in them by a default. I don't get the sisterly mutual respect vibes from them the way I do with older black women. If you've been around black women you know what I'm talking about. Its a mutual sense of understanding and solidarity even if you don't know each other. This new generation of black women may as well be a darker shade of white women. I feel for you young brehs out here.
Aye this is kinda true. They are kinda uppity by default

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Unfortunately, you aint lying. Had to bush a chick for that reason :francis: