Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The funniest part about it is that "BW" that made that video would get shytted on and called a biracial or non black if she made a video talking positively of black men by black women. But since she's bigging up White Men she's going to be looked upon as some sort of Queen Mother to other black women:pachaha:.
She’s actually Dominican.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know any of these people in real life. Why spend so much energy caring about these people. THey do't affect anything you do or can do.

Log off, go outside and find your wife or husband be happy and then come back here for entertainment ONLY.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
You don't know any of these people in real life. Why spend so much energy caring about these people. THey do't affect anything you do or can do.

Log off, go outside and find your wife or husband be happy and then come back here for entertainment ONLY.
It’s not that, but them aggressively pushing an anti-Black male rhetoric (misandry). And this is spreading.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
To be fair
Not just bw
Women of all color are crashing out over white dudes not choosing them

Just head over TikTok Australia
Bw Indian Arab all cryin tears cause they got pumped and dumped
Again mostly Gen z women

Shows you these Gen x non whites who immigrated to western nations are the weakest set of creatures on gods earth

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
You should be bushed for posting this bullshyt.
Rappers don’t represent the average black man.

Raping women is basically a hobby/ pastime in India.

Women are abused and treated like children in Arab/muslim countries.

White women started the feminist movement because they were being mistreated by white men.
Meanwhile, Black women historically have been empowered. Whenever society was controlled by Black men.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Gen Z black dudes ain't c00n weirdos? Fresh n fit, Kai Cenat, ishowspeed, Kodak Black, and all the other gen z content creators?

This ain't weird?

And what about all the rapper's from the 80s+ calling black women bytches and hoes? I don't know any other race that treated their women in derogatory ways.

Rappers in the 80s barely called Black women bytches. That is something from the. 90s.

In the 80s gave warning signals of women who are promiscuous and misbehave. It was based around semi-gangsta rap jokes.

In the 90s it started to get serious. Why? Because these type of women actually do exist. It doesn’t mean all women are bytches.

In rock music they used words to denigrate white women, but used different language.

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:BWench Rhetoric finally went mainstream....Especially Amongst 30 & under crowd but let yell tell it "Its only on the net"

:laff:Shera7 rhetoric too..
maybe like 10 yrs ago you could say "real life and online aren't the same"

And to a large degree it's still somewhat true, but that is not the case with the 27 & under crowd. Especially the ladies.

They might as well go to the courthouse and change their legal names to their IG or tik tok handle for real.:snoop:

A lot of Gen Z black women are c00nish weirdos (and yes that goes for a lot of the dudes too). Its almost like c00nery is embedded in them by a default. I don't get the sisterly mutual respect vibes from them the way I do with older black women. If you've been around black women you know what I'm talking about. Its a mutual sense of understanding and solidarity even if you don't know each other. This new generation of black women may as well be a darker shade of white women. I feel for you young brehs out here.
You aren't lying breh. Lmao.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I don't even post Divestor L's but Tamar got super violated by the cac that she tricked on

I saw a real talk with yannie video and I expected her to Blame Black Men

She didn't she basically blamed it on the cac being a wigger.

But didn't talk about how this clown tends to target Black women that Jessie Woo * a closet divestor herself* tried to tell Tamar months ago,
At some point these women have to start look at themselves; “what’s wrong”.

A lot have been duped by looking on the other side, thinking the wm’s ice was colder.

I love watching them make these confessions videos, how it wasn’t all that.

(evil laughter)

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I don't even post Divestor L's but Tamar got super violated by the cac that she tricked on

I saw a real talk with yannie video and I expected her to Blame Black Men

She didn't she basically blamed it on the cac being a wigger.

But didn't talk about how this clown tends to target Black women that Jessie Woo * a closet divestor herself* tried to tell Tamar months ago,
Jessie Woo is a textbook “street nikka or mid white boy” black woman

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
At some point these women have to start look at themselves, what’s wrong.

A lot have been duped by look on the the side, thinking the wm’s ice was colder.

I love watching them make these confessions videos, how it wasn’t all that.

(evil laughter)

A lot of women live realities where they are told, they do no wrong, men are evil. Etc etc.

Flat out delusional, I think its worse with women into this divestor nonsense.

Due to the racialized dynamic

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
A lot of women live realities where they are told, they do no wrong, men are evil. Etc etc.

Flat out delusional, I think it'd work with women into this divestor nonsense.

Due to the racialized dynamic
And with that being said, it’s mostly based on misinformation, misconceptions.

You will hear some of them put out content (on relatively large channels) how black men have been dating out more since the 60s/70s.

However, in reality it was completely different.

Interracial marriage was not the same for black male-white female partnerships as it was for white male-black female partnerships. The 1960 Census revealed that 60% of interracial marriages involved a white man and a black woman.
(Washington University in St. Louis)

I’m not suggesting Black men should go look for WW etc. This was just to point out the hypocrisy by the divestment crowd.

To me Black women are #1

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think a lot of black women are walking around with undiagnosed mental illnesses :hubie: look at this:

cb17df68b6c651e20b5f89d9077da74958758557.jpg

3c74f5606ba4c5007aaeddbe63fcc78e071319b5.pnj

this would probably be a triple platinum thread on it's own, but to add insult to injury. Look what the boyfriend was tweeting earlier this year:

3d24635bb3b7edfa5685ea5222f240c13d7ca07c.jpg

:francis:

Even the European is adopting the universal law yall choose to ignore#TheChildOfMan:wow: