[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Finally watched it.

The trajectory is clear now. Pedophilia being included as a form of normalcy is the goal.
All what we are seeing now in regards to homosexuality, transgender people etc. are logical and rather large steps in their quest.

:jbhmm:
However there is a feverish push because of this film exposing them. This is why it's been of the utmost importance to keep this film hidden.

Just wished more people could take the blinders off and connect the dots

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Finally watched it.

The trajectory is clear now. Pedophilia being included as a form of normalcy is the goal.
All what we are seeing now in regards to homosexuality, transgender people etc. are logical and rather large steps in their quest.

:jbhmm:
However there is a feverish push because of this film exposing them. This is why it's been of the utmost importance to keep this film hidden.

Just wished more people could take the blinders off and connect the dots

can a nikka get a lank to this bruh?!?!?!?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Homosexuals are one of a few types of vampires and the only way the culture of homosexuality can be continued is by preying on the youth and making vampires out of wounded children. Its sad that broken homes and the love of money/vanity has placed these youths in the hands of the damned.

Men who prey on underage girls are also vampires that prey on the innocent and their actions create these attention crazed prostitutes that use their bodies instead of their souls for leverage in a demonic realm.

Both are sadists.

Let never push our children to join hollywood and intsead make our own films with our circle of friends not demonic friends because those are deadly friends and thats so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I've heard rumors for a while that Dan Schneider's a pedo. If you watch those Nickelodeon shows like Victorious, and the way he has those girls dancing and the outfits they were wearing, it kiiiiiinda makes sense. He might be the reason Ariana Grande acts kinda weird. Dan may be a genius, for creating All That, Kenan Kel, Amanda Show, etc, but he might be on that Pedo side of the Game. On that note, he may be the reason Amanda Bynes is crazy.

We need to get our sister Angelique Bates to join The Coli.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I've heard rumors for a while that Dan Schneider's a pedo. If you watch those Nickelodeon shows like Victorious, and the way he has those girls dancing and the outfits they were wearing, it kiiiiiinda makes sense. He might be the reason Ariana Grande acts kinda weird. Dan may be a genius, for creating All That, Kenan Kel, Amanda Show, etc, but he might be on that Pedo side of the Game. On that note, he may be the reason Amanda Bynes is crazy.

We need to get our sister Angelique Bates to join The Coli.
i dont think maybe is the word. look through this thread and theres plenty of red flags attached to his name.

i do kinda wonder about people who left All That though...anyone who left that show disappeared...the one hispanic chick from the earlier seasons went from All That to hoe ass One World on NBC to never be seen again

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
i dont think maybe is the word. look through this thread and theres plenty of red flags attached to his name.

i do kinda wonder about people who left All That though...anyone who left that show disappeared...the one hispanic chick from the earlier seasons went from All That to hoe ass One World on NBC to never be seen again
she was bad back in the day :banderas:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
one of her videos is of Shia Lebouf and an underage girl wrestling around the entire video in a cage in not much clothing. this thumbnail for the video speaks volumes.

I ALWAYS thought that setting was weird.....why is an underage girl doing that...Plus her mom is one of those, "My daughter is famous type I don't care how she got there!" Type people