[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I ALWAYS thought that setting was weird.....why is an underage girl doing that...Plus her mom is one of those, "My daughter is famous type I don't care how she got there!" Type people
its wild how all the comments are like "its a concept and its about love" ...ok why cant you do a concept about love with 2 adults wrestling in a cage with little clothing on?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I ALWAYS thought that setting was weird.....why is an underage girl doing that...Plus her mom is one of those, "My daughter is famous type I don't care how she got there!" Type people

This is how they begin the normalization of this. Let you see it in ways that aren't the act itself. This decreases the shock value. And next thing you know you watching sexual assault on screen.

It's really alarming that these guys don't think anything is wrong with this. They feel it's only wrong because it's perceived as wrong. So their aim is to change your perception. SICKENING, but it works just look how many people's minds have changed on trans and gay stuff in recent years.

They coming for your kids, believe that :ufdup:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
its wild how all the comments are like "its a concept and its about love" ...ok why cant you do a concept about love with 2 adults wrestling in a cage with little clothing on?

I didn't even get it out my thoughts yet and they've already started it.

I can hear it now...it just an expression... a "New take on love"

:comeon:

FOH
:camby: