[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
They asked this nikka point blanm was he attracted to little boys
"Not particularly "

Wtf
yeah i peeped that too. thats not a denial at all. reminds me of r kelly when they asked if he was attracted to underage females and he asked "what counts as underage?" or some shyt like that :snoop:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate how vague some of thes were

Like Brock Pierce, was he molested or getting kids molested?

Salute to the kid who got his rapist on tape who was immediately :patrice: when the kid questioned him lol

I hate that corey brought this to the forefront and didnt say a single name of anyone doing this, thats some bytch shyt imo

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
What the fukk
This nikka on camera giving young ben savage a hug called him honey and grabbed his ass :wow: thisbis insane
tumblr_n7u83615TJ1qcm0m3o1_500.gif

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I hate how vague some of thes were

Like Brock Pierce, was he molested or getting kids molested?

Salute to the kid who got his rapist on tape who was immediately :patrice: when the kid questioned him lol

I hate that corey brought this to the forefront and didnt say a single name of anyone doing this, thats some bytch shyt imo
Feldman held back since the 90's..always speculated but never mentioned names..he even brought it up with corey haim on the two corey's shows..RIP COREY HAIM.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feldman held back since the 90's..always speculated but never mentioned names..he even brought it up with corey haim on the two corey's shows..RIP COREY HAIM.
Thats the thing why not say at least one name so parents know not to deal with this particular person.

If any of these folks arent guilty they'd take it to court for slander