[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean Terry Richardson?
:patrice:

Hes not a pedo but he has a very long and extensive history of sexual deviancy and taking advantage of models in the industry to perform sexual favors for him in order to advance their own careers.

There was a blog on tumblr called old terry that was 86d. It had pictures of him fukking female models, naked men, him with trannies, piss fetish stuff (one of the pictures he took was of a man peeing into his own mouth).

He holds too much weight in the fashion industry though he shoots for all the major fashion magazines (vogue, w, v, etc).
again. how on earth do these white people think they slick trying to make Bill Cosby the face of this nonsense. when we know this has been the NORM for who knows how long. why are these women not going all in on these other powerful white men? you know they were up on those dudes casting couches too. stop it.

i would ride hard with these ladies if they were like forget it we taking all of Hollyweird down. thats something i could get behind.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
What's really spooky is how Hollywood backs political agendas and people just seem to go alone with it. Reading the tea leaves, this is definitely their goal. It's only a matter of time before they make a "ground breaking film" on pedo stuff claiming it's a new take on "love" :scust:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
What's really spooky is how Hollywood backs political agendas and people just seem to go alone with it. Reading the tea leaves, this is definitely their goal. It's only a matter of time before they make a "ground breaking film" on pedo stuff claiming it's a new take on "love" :scust:
Sia tried to with Shia Leboof

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Have you seen, in your experience in the music industry, overt sexism or sexual harassment or sexual abuse? Is it a problem in the industry?

Yeah. You see this thing with Kesha. Look, when I was coming up, I remember going to see someone's engineer, and he masturbated in front of me. I wasn't a female recording artist. I was just a songwriter. So I didn't get a lot of that, to be honest. But that was enough. You think about these young girls coming up. It's so weird, the whole oversexualization. I was looking at a Rolling Stone, they did a thing on the '90s. They had a thing on Britney Spears. I'm looking at that, and it's really gross. She's like this schoolgirl, she was, like, 15. I don't know. At the time, I didn't think it was gross. But now I'm like, it's so sexualized. And they're, like, old men, older guys coming up with this marketing plan. She's 15. Do you know what I mean? Like, I didn't [used to] think of stuff like that. But now you look and you go, "Ugh." Those guys in a boardroom coming up with that. It's not women. Most women would be horrified.

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
This is old news the iliumanti need children to keep them in power

They were sending children to Michael jacksons house not saying that he was a pedo but he was involved in the Masonic order