[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
that shyt was full on pedo

I see in the comments they are saying crap like "how you interpret the video says a lot about you"

Same tactics used with the gay agenda, whenever someone speaks out against things that aren't right they try to flip it like it's just you seeing it, nah I know what I see and that ish is crazy :rudy:

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
I remember on :hamster:there was a thread on Diddy tslking about how he took Xzibit to a gay club and how he would have elaborate parties with gay men servicing random celebrities. It was by @cal21. This guy had all this insider info and out of nowhere the thread was deleted.

Back then as well...somebody made another thread about Diddy and he was sent pms from random posters with less than 50 posts telling him to kill the thread immediately.

:patrice:
Notice on the Organize Noize doc how Puff had some white boy homo bringing him a drink? The vibe between those two was real sus to me.

Last edited:

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
Notice on the Organize Noize doc how Puff had some white boy homo bringing him a drink? They vibe between those two was real sus to me.
this shyt in hip hop too. anyone remember the thread when someone exposed the dude from Afrika Bambaataa for molesting kids over sea's :mjcry:

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
nothing too weird to me there...she's a musician so i dont see anything out of the ordinary about her swaying like a beat is playing even though one isnt lol she coulda just laid some fire in the booth and it stuck in her head or she got an idea.
This and she looks like she may have smoked some loud in the Maybach before they got there and was just vibing.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Finally watched it.

The trajectory is clear now. Pedophilia being included as a form of normalcy is the goal.
All what we are seeing now in regards to homosexuality, transgender people etc. are logical and rather large steps in their quest.

:jbhmm:
However there is a feverish push because of this film exposing them. This is why it's been of the utmost importance to keep this film hidden.

Just wished more people could take the blinders off and connect the dots
Umar Johnson talked about this

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Finally watched it.

The trajectory is clear now. Pedophilia being included as a form of normalcy is the goal.
All what we are seeing now in regards to homosexuality, transgender people etc. are logical and rather large steps in their quest.

:jbhmm:
However there is a feverish push because of this film exposing them. This is why it's been of the utmost importance to keep this film hidden.

Just wished more people could take the blinders off and connect the dots
Philippines those pedo cacs is heavy in those areas