[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers

This is off topic but can someone gif 17:27 mark. :laff:

https://weshare.me/d61ee92a277361e6 BK Commercial.
xVxTLRg.gif

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I remember on :hamster:there was a thread on Diddy tslking about how he took Xzibit to a gay club and how he would have elaborate parties with gay men servicing random celebrities. It was by @cal21. This guy had all this insider info and out of nowhere the thread was deleted.

Back then as well...somebody made another thread about Diddy and he was sent pms from random posters with less than 50 posts telling him to kill the thread immediately.

:patrice:
Forreal G?...:ohhh::wow:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
You know I think the reason law enforcement doesn't crackdown on this is becauseany of their police chiefs,high ranking cops,judges,politicians etc are into this shyt. A nikka could have a pound of weed and go to jail for attempt to sale and get football numbers. But these rich and powerful cacs abuse children and get away with it. America is joke and a hypocrisy.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
What happened to Hayden?

I hate learning the truth about certain things cause the rabbit whole always goes deeper. Ignorance is bliss, but gotta know the truth to protect yourself

Here's an excerpt:

So here goes: Yes, this IS Hayden.
100% totally. I know this for a FACT. The wording of this item is NOT 100% correct - which may be intentional to deny it legally, but it is close. But there's far more to this than is being mentioned, revealed, or even hinted at. For all you GoogleSleuths out there just look up the past news stories about her Dad getting arrested on "domestic" issues - then her mom dropping it. It's not just about a fight, smack, or basic domestic issues. It's about sexual perversions, videotapes, witnesses, and the loss of MONEY and FAME.

I am a FORMER personal "friend" of a woman named Diana Jenkins. Doubt you know her, but she's the Rosetta Stone of every scandal and perversion from Hwood all over the globe. She's an Uber-wealthy divorcee whose hubby ran UK’s Barclay's bank - and she ran the Arab investors for the bank! She's been running a high class call girl/party-girl ring for Arabs, Wall Street, DC, Royals, and Hollywood elites. She's also a MAJOR philanthropist, arts supporter, political donor, and social hostess to EVERYONE. Her best Hwood pals include Sean Penn, Clive Davis, Ari Emanuel, George Clooney, Cindy Crawford, and her “little pet” named Hayden. Diana is the connector of wealthy Arabs and Asians and Athletes with Hwood actresses/models. She also is a sick and twisted *****. When Hayden and her own Mommy went on the outs, Diana Jenkins took that place in her life, by Hayden's choice.

Leslie P. is not just a poor victim in this trainwreck. Trust me. She's at LEAST 50% responsible (if not more) for encouraging, enabling, and at times even participating in her hubby's twisted ****ing life. Leslie's kinks cross the line into depravity, illegality, and inhuman sickness. As in: Ryan ONeal, John Phillips, Tish Cyrus, and Dan Schnieder territory. (Far worse than Pimpa Joe Simpson!)

She's not just had chances to stop it or walk away with the kids, but she elected to not protect her kids - and give in to the hedonistic sickness in her bedroom (all for her own greed). You think Dina Lohan is bad?

Leslie's guilt is compounded by trying to save her daughter's "IMAGE" (so as not affect her earning potential); and hoovering her own mountain of drugs, booze, fame, and ****ing (of everything with legs)...Leslie IS as bad as her hubby - maybe worse because she KNEW it was wrong but didn't stop it and at times fueling it.

It's easy to argue that Hayden is forever a victim which drives her own insane life choices - and I'm not a psychologist - but she has taken it further into becoming a willing perpetuator of it (and saying she loves it). Not just the physical and mental violence she enjoys, but her insatiable appetite for the most bizarre **** she can indulge in to "top" herself. She was offered help by some who genuinely cared for her and worried for her. She mocked them and tore off on her own streak. Now? She craves it and considers nothing taboo. NOTHING! Just ask Mario Lopez (right Enty?).

part 2

Himmmm said...
PART TWO:
There is NEVER any excuse for inflicting sick acts upon a child (of any age). This stuff all began in Hayden's teen years. And her Mom was as much a part of it as her Dad. Leslie's idea of a fun time was a coke-fueled orgy with 2 young studs...and her daughter and daughter's pals watching or joining in. Leslie preyed on Hayden's boyfriends, and Hayden preyed on 40yo-60yo producers, directors, agents, and studio bosses - male and female - (even offering one of them an in-home party he'd never forget). All this before she aged 19.

Meanwhile, dear old dad with his own substance abuse issues made sure to tape EVERYTHING in the house. Including Hayden's girlfriends, sleepovers, and "quality time" in the family jacuzzi pool. When some of her gf's complained, their parents forbade them from ever going to that house again (and threatened charges). THEN, in return, Hayden would SNUB them out of her circle. So if you wanted to go to the clubs, shopping swag, and live the high life? You didn't rat out about Hayden's SICK family life. Because - after all - EVERYONE wants to be famous right? EVERYONE wants to be a celebrity...or a BFF hanger on, right?

Sorry to unload all of this stuff at once. I'm sorry. I'm just sick and tired of all of this, and parents who are so ****ed up that they breed ****ed up kids.

My family was not Ozzie and Harriet - and it damn near killed me and destroyed everyone I loved - and my pathetic career- as a result. But when I realized it was time to take charge and stop the cycle, stop blaming my Dad, and be my own person? My life turned around (with the help of my amazing wife and some REAL friends who loved me). I just wish others could do the same for themselves.

(PS - I have no issue with ANYTHING people voluntarily do in their private life as long as it is consenting - (kids and animals cannot consent!), and NOT hurting another mentally or physically. I'm no saint, especially in my youth but am close these days-lol. And all I'll say about another old topic? I am NOT a cross-dresser! My wife happens to collect vintage clothing and it's tough to surprise her when you share a home and office. But I admit I DO look good in pumps and a dress,:-)

For all of you TRUE diehard Hollywood underworld detectives? Find all you can about the notorious lady named Sanela Diana Jenkins - the ex-British socialite from the Balkans. Read British media stories about her divorce, and IGNORE the PR fluff about her rags to riches story. THEN look at her pics with all her pals, and who she's with. CONNECT ALL THE DOTS to all the blinds you know. Also look into a photo book called ROOM 23 filled with Hwood stars that Diana “produced”. Look closely at the list of stars who took part in that project. She is the HUB on the blind gossip wheel, and the Rosetta Stone of socialite dirt. Good luck!

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
nothing too weird to me there...she's a musician so i dont see anything out of the ordinary about her swaying like a beat is playing even though one isnt lol she coulda just laid some fire in the booth and it stuck in her head or she got an idea.

.....must be a Beyonce fan

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
.....must be a Beyonce fan
:dead: never breh. NEVER :whoa:

i aint liked Beyonce since puberty era. i'm just saying aint nothing too weird about that video to me. i make music(not on her level lol) and sometimes i can be in my own world hearing music i'm working on so hypothetically i could see that happen. i'm not saying that she isnt crazy. she most likely is insane. that video isnt proof though.